ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bit the bullet and bought the RCs on stockx, went a half size down from my regular UB size since its what everyone and their mother has been suggesting with these. prices might dip down a little more but i dont mind, there is no way im gonna miss out on these for a decent price and have an SNS situation happen again... (could have got them for mid 300s but never pulled the trigger, now look at the prices)

Damn, so RCs had a restock at just one location? SoCal folks, was it an actual restock or just a delayed release? 
nerd.gif

Might have to hit up SF over the weekend just in case. Post out there like a bum. 
roll.gif

Damn, so RCs had a restock at just one location? SoCal folks, was it an actual restock or just a delayed release? 
nerd.gif

Might have to hit up SF over the weekend just in case. Post out there like a bum. 
roll.gif

I don't even think these are restocks, just random in store drops unannounced. NYC's flagship had a drop this morning and i was 10 minutes too late. (no limits per pair i believe)

couple of hours later i got a text from a buddy saying they dropped triple blacks as well. I think they're doing this to avoid people lining up. 

The ACE17's are growing on me every time i see a new picture now, even the red heel cup. 
Definitely don't think they're worth the insane resell price they're going for but if you can cop at a good price, do it up! They're snugger than City Sock's but more along the thickness of a regular UB. Still comfortable as hell. 

Definitely don't think they're worth the insane resell price they're going for but if you can cop at a good price, do it up! They're snugger than City Sock's but more along the thickness of a regular UB. Still comfortable as hell. 
I think the cancellation email i received from that website still stings a bit. 
laugh.gif
 Congrats on the pickup though. 

I think the cancellation email i received from that website still stings a bit. 
laugh.gif
 Congrats on the pickup though. 
If it makes you feel any better.. they took forever to arrive from Spain and the box was mangled. Pretty pissed but not like im gonna ship these back for a refund 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

SM released it earlier in the week and received additional today. 

Let me know if you hear anything going down in SF though.

People who don't know better and has unlimited funds will buy anything. I don't think a lot of people know they're dropping in stores.

People were talking about bots and scripts not working for this drop. Hopefully this is true and will be the trend moving forward.

People who don't know better and has unlimited funds will buy anything. I don't think a lot of people know they're dropping in stores.

People were talking about bots and scripts not working for this drop. Hopefully this is true and will be the trend moving forward.
I suppose that's true but some people who purchased Tricolors will be pretty disappointed in a few weeks when they are flipping for barely above retail. Some of them currently asking ludicrous prices at $350 and above. These are the least limited PK release to date and most people easily copped manually. Not to mention they will be even more readily available near Christmas. 

As for the bots and scripts, you never know with Adidas but whenever there is a super hyped release, bots and scripts usually win. See RC, Triple Black & Yeezy's. When it's a less limited semi GR release like the Tricolors, everyone eats manually. I'm positive that Adidas has a huge influence on whether they allow bots to eat or manual users to eat. 

Back
Top Bottom