ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost out on Rcs at retail by less than 5 minutes, but Just got a pair of OG Purps!!!!!!holy sweet mother of jesus.

I think a couple of nt members saw me running up to the SM adidas store-cause 4-5 people told me they just got the last pairs as they were walking out---dude who walked in with me drove 1.5 hours(i had on tw 1.0 and a salt/pepper colored jacket)Seeing those last few pairs of RCs walk out the door is so much less devastating now. Congrats to everyone who copped at retail and big biggg ups to @hipstermike for the intel. [emoji]127867[/emoji]
That was me!
smokin.gif

Going to start saving for highsnobs. If it wasn't grey, I'd probably not want it....
I'm honestly surprised they're going for so much. Thought they were bricks and they just sat in my closet till I decided to wear them. 

One of my favorite pairs now and i've put way too many miles on it already.

That was me!:smokin

LOL i think i know who u are!!! I was literally a couple of minutes too late. Were u one of the few who were able to cop one of the last pairs?or were u the dude walking in with me who drove from farrr out??? Glad you were able to cop if u were one of the last folks who were able to grab em for retail at SM. Pretty sure the filipino dude i spoke with, who got the last sz 8.5 is on NT too. I'm convinced that i was closer today copping at SM, than with ADC or other boutique sites. Sigh.

I'm pretty sure the employee who said they had a sz 10 left were for "the other" rcs that released. The three employees that i chatted up with, all seemed legit-and as i mentioned earlier; i asked specifically about size 10 or 10.5 and 2 employees said "all the popular sizes sold out quick" and 10s and 10.5s were gone "within the first hour"----definitely not trying to burst any bubbles;just want to prevent folks from wasting the time and gas, only to be disappointed. Cheers [emoji]127867[/emoji]

On another note, there are so many LA/socal heads in here; we should have an Ultraboost Laker or Clipper game meetup!Good peeps, nice kicks, strong drinks, legal greens(after jan 1st), and good times!!! [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji]

I was the dude behind you who drove from far out. Was a 3 hour drive back in LA traffic
sick.gif

LOL i think i know who u are!!! I was literally a couple of minutes too late. Were u one of the few who were able to cop one of the last pairs?or were u the dude walking in with me who drove from farrr out??? Glad you were able to cop if u were one of the last folks who were able to grab em for retail at SM. Pretty sure the filipino dude i spoke with, who got the last sz 8.5 is on NT too. I'm convinced that i was closer today copping at SM, than with ADC or other boutique sites. Sigh.

I'm pretty sure the employee who said they had a sz 10 left were for "the other" rcs that released. The three employees that i chatted up with, all seemed legit-and as i mentioned earlier; i asked specifically about size 10 or 10.5 and 2 employees said "all the popular sizes sold out quick" and 10s and 10.5s were gone "within the first hour"----definitely not trying to burst any bubbles;just want to prevent folks from wasting the time and gas, only to be disappointed. Cheers [emoji]127867[/emoji]

Last edited:
I will be posting my Ultra Boost Onyx size 8 on Ebay, but wanted to give a member a chance to pick up at retail. Is that allowed on here or should I just sell on Ebay?

On another note, there are so many LA/socal heads in here; we should have an Ultraboost Laker or Clipper game meetup!Good peeps, nice kicks, strong drinks, legal greens(after jan 1st), and good times!!! [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji]

Somebody start that Facebook group. I'm too lazy and dumb to create one.

Filipino guy blue hoodie I think? Asked how much he'd give me his 9's for, said they were keepers. My man.
pimp.gif

[emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji].My man,that's rough. I thought it was messed up that they didn't release at 3:00 as was expected but i came to the conclusion that we may have missed pairs, even at 3:00, bc people who scored pairs earlier in the day, probably would have lined up and waited. I have to Bull[emoji]128169[/emoji] Myself every once in a while:smile:

i have way to much coming in the next few days. really making myself feel bad for copping so much last week.

kind of happy I had that issue with those trico NMDs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom