ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somebody start that Facebook group. I'm too lazy and dumb to create one.

LOL-thats why i didnt do it already:smile: i'm part of the dumb crew tho. I'm definitely not a "technology-asian or math-asian" i'm down to buy drinks for whoever does start that group tho!!![emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji][emoji]127867[/emoji]

@drisk-u deserve em man. U so solid it's silly. Hope u copped for retail[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
devil.gif

i'll buy the second round for the LA folks

but to keep this on track, SVD still has good sizes of the uc burgs if anybody wants them

I was wondering this as well. I was asking @viskor if he knows about the Spectrum store. All I hear about is Adidas South Coast. No one ever mentions the Irvine store...

I was wondering this as well. I was asking @viskor if he knows about the Spectrum store. All I hear about is Adidas South Coast. No one ever mentions the Irvine store...
Going to head down when they open. I'll keep you posted if I find out anything. Edit: maybe getting there at noon is best since that seems to be when they get their shipments.

Last edited:
Somebody start that Facebook group. I'm too lazy and dumb to create one.
I have all the time in the world at work. If you guys really want me to start one, i can. I am currently admin of another socal sneaker group with close to 9000 members, so running a small secret group would be cake. But of course i'd have 2-3 other admins run it with me.

Our group would be secret and closed, meaning it can't be searched, and you can only come in by invitation by a member.

I have all the time in the world at work. If you guys really want me to start one, i can. I am currently admin of another socal sneaker group with close to 9000 members, so running a small secret group would be cake. But of course i'd have 2-3 other admins run it with me.

Our group would be secret and closed, meaning it can't be searched, and you can only come in by invitation by a member.
Signed.

Going to head down when they open. I'll keep you posted if I find out anything. Edit: maybe getting there at noon is best since that seems to be when they get their shipments.
yo can you let me know? imma be in irvine area tonight and gonna crash at a friends.. so might hit up south coast if theres any word of a restock? 

Please pls pls do this. What's your drink of choice?!?!?! I'm plannin on getting you "hydrated"

Seeking your opinions as I have not tried purchasing on Goat or Stockx.

Looking to cop the HighSnobs in size 8, do you all think $350 is a fair price? 

Cos  I saw WWs, HBs, SBs and SNSs (thankfully have them) going at insane prices and Highsnobs prices are not that crazy...yet...

I live in AZ but i fly out to LA about every other month because my girl lives out there.. If that passes the requirements would love to join 
happy.gif

Seeking your opinions as I have not tried purchasing on Goat or Stockx.

Looking to cop the HighSnobs in size 8, do you all think $350 is a fair price? 

Cos  I saw WWs, HBs, SBs and SNSs (thankfully have them) going at insane prices and Highsnobs prices are not that crazy...yet...
Yes fair 

I want in too!

Please include me in that SoCal group. I'm not from there but @pg62  is. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Yes please

Back
Top Bottom