ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah the dude must be trolling I literally asked every employee in the store. Gone by 2:15 today confirmed.

Lol. I agree with you. Good thing I have SNS already. No need to pay resell.
I know you have them, I've seen you flexing lol  
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Will see If maybe maybe someday I'll pull the trigger,  even though the more I wait the more they're yellowing in somebody's closet D: 

Yeah the dude must be trolling I literally asked every employee in the store. Gone by 2:15 today confirmed.

me and a few other people around 215, supposedly saw the last few pairs walk out the door (as validated by somebody who actually checked out around 2:05)
dang that sucks. i had my girl go in and ask and they just told her they have sizes left. maybe they like girls better :D 

same here. I live a mile away so i know a couple of people there and they all told me it was a wrap. BUT, like i said earlier, something didn't feel right.

Does anyone know where I can get some Jason Markk products without having to pay the shipping or with a cheap shipping rate? 

I know you have them, I've seen you flexing lol  :frown: :rolleyes

Will see If maybe maybe someday I'll pull the trigger,  even though the more I wait the more they're yellowing in somebody's closet D: 

Yeah. Hopefully when and if you finally pull the trigger you get a good pair.

Does anyone know where I can get some Jason Markk products without having to pay the shipping or with a cheap shipping rate? 

Most retail shoe stores carry it now. Nordstrom, finish line, villa, the list goes on.

Most retail shoe stores carry it now. Nordstrom, finish line, villa, the list goes on.
Will they be charging 10 bucks for the shipping of a 10 bucks article ? Only need like the sneaker cleaner and the repel. Will look whatsoever. Thanks for the info 

IT'S FREE !

Last edited:

Will they be charging 10 bucks for the shipping of a 10 bucks article ? Only need like the sneaker cleaner and the repel. Will look whatsoever. Thanks for the info 
I think he's just suggesting to go to the store to pick it up. That way you for sure don't have to pay for shipping lol

Back
Top Bottom