ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Can anyone help me out? I'm literally just trying to buy boosts for my family for Christmas with this 30% discount on ADC. I keep getting this "FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU MUST RE-ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS" error that everyone has been getting as well. Tried different names, cards, paypal...nothing's working. Anyone find a way around this? I just want to get my family on some boost lol. Thanks!
Well every promo they have it always excludes boost.

Just got home from work and came home to these 
nthat.gif

I know this going to sound crazy but this is my favorite release of 2016 the only shoe that would top it at this point is if I score on the Naked x UB collab on the 16th 
Might have to consider buying these over the Caged model.  
Triple black price dropping every day on GOAT. Getting notifications everyday.
How low are we talking?  

They let you cop 3 pairs?

I'm assuming it's his other pairs because Adidas SF is usually 1 pair per person on limited or hyped releases. If it isn't, I'd be really salty since I wasn't in SF today and it means resellers probably ate most of it.

Last edited:
Ds OG purps got shipped!!!!! Was stuck between choosing RCs for $400-450 vs OG purps at $340. OGs won out.(already paid crazy resale for RCs) :/

@edshoecator lovin ur username!!! And pushas look amazing in pics too-sad i missed out:frown:

OG Purps for $340? Kind of steep. What size?

Can anyone help me out? I'm literally just trying to buy boosts for my family for Christmas with this 30% discount on ADC. I keep getting this "FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU MUST RE-ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS" error that everyone has been getting as well. Tried different names, cards, paypal...nothing's working. Anyone find a way around this? I just want to get my family on some boost lol. Thanks!
Your account is flagged.
Legit check guys? Sorry don't know how to make bigger lol
Shape looked weird to me but i notice in first picture he had those damn shoe trees in them
Legit but you should ask for 50 bucks off because hes an idiot for using shoe trees in non leather shoe.

Uniqlo slips on me... AEO are the only ones that dont for me... Even stance slips...
Thats how they were for me before. These new ones are a lot better in terms of staying on. They're a bit thick for no shows though.

Back
Top Bottom