ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never received a shipped email from Undefeated but I have the tracking number in UPS my choice for pushas.

Last edited:
What's the experience like buying overseas? I've never bought from outside the United States but I might have to with the upcoming Naked x Ultra Boost collab (they're in Denmark). 

I don't mind purchasing but I don't want to be hit with customs or any additional fees other than regular shipping. 

I saw a few pages ago the person who purchased the RC UB got hit with that letter about fees and I don't want to be in that same boat lol. 

What's the experience like buying overseas? I've never bought from outside the United States but I might have to with the upcoming Naked x Ultra Boost collab (they're in Denmark). 

I don't mind purchasing but I don't want to be hit with customs or any additional fees other than regular shipping. 

I saw a few pages ago the person who purchased the RC UB got hit with that letter about fees and I don't want to be in that same boat lol. 
That's so so so weird to be hit with custom fees nowadays. They did him dirty, but we will get to the bottom of it 
glasses.gif

Bought my triple blacks, wool grey, and royals from Europe/Asia. Didn't pay customs fees and shipping wasn't too bad. Think the most I paid for oversee shipping was $25.

Last edited:

So 15 people PMed me for the yeezys. 

Pulling out all the newcomers and people I've never seen in my life. I made up a list of 5 people so far. Just delivered them the 'terms and conditions' of the "give away"

If you sent me a pm, please check your pm 

Cheers 
Such a cool thing to do. It warms my heart seeing shoes go to people that aren't just in it to flip.

people seem so surprised with Sweatshop deliverying a flawless box.

We've had one dude in here that hates them because they either sent him the wrong size or the box was damaged.

So 99% satisfaction by the rest of us.

10+ orders from them and never had one issue. I'll always have my pom poms out for SS.

10000x's better than RRS. Only reason we deal with RRS crap is for that discount. Not even worth it to me. 1 out of 4 orders seem to make it through

DHL is great w/ delivery customization, you can go online and waive signature or have them drop w/ a neighbor or deliver on a diff day or to a diff address for no additional fee.

i did that but i did it like an hour before they delivered it, so they probably didnt get it. I even left a handwritten message on my door but i guess they werent having it.

people seem so surprised with Sweatshop deliverying a flawless box.

We've had one dude in here that hates them because they either sent him the wrong size or the box was damaged.

So 99% satisfaction by the rest of us.

10+ orders from them and never had one issue. I'll always have my pom poms out for SS.

10000x's better than RRS. Only reason we deal with RRS crap is for that discount. Not even worth it to me. 1 out of 4 orders seem to make it through
They're good I reckon they treat everything with the due respect 

not like jd or hanon ... 

Military Greens are popping up all over Facebook Groups from Asia.

People asking for a grip. Wanted them but gonna wait it out for the Olive tan bottoms instead.

Military Greens are popping up all over Facebook Groups from Asia.

People asking for a grip. Wanted them but gonna wait it out for the Olive tan bottoms instead.
And it's only from those Taiwan sellers. They overcharge the hell out of it and are not flexible at all, will have to wait for a reasonable way to cop, also looking for the tan bottoms 

And it's only from those Taiwan sellers. They overcharge the hell out of it and are not flexible at all, will have to wait for a reasonable way to cop, also looking for the tan bottoms 

whats weird is thats where i'm seeing guys charge around $380 for RC's!

$380 for RC's but $425-$450 for military green?

Anything green is getting overhyped thanks to Olive 1.0. :smh:

Anything green is getting overhyped thanks to Olive 1.0.
mean.gif
Yeah but there they are, 0 references , not experience in shipping overseas, and with those wicked prices. 

It's just too hard. 

Will have to wait for the regular drop 

Sorry to bump but any advice to repair this? I am concerned because I haven't even worn these outside yet. I've only worn them at home.
you'd pretty much have to order some paint from Angelus and go at it freehand with brushes

not many other options out there unless you pay a restorer

Anything green is getting overhyped thanks to Olive 1.0.
mean.gif
Got yeezy v2 for retail so my olive fix is complete lol...

They can kiss it lol....

Not paying those prices cuz they're olive

Just an FYI for anyone going for the Naked UBs, its 30 Euros shipping to North America... Might want to wait for the WW release to save on shipping costs.

Just an FYI for anyone going for the Naked UBs, its 30 Euros shipping to North America... Might want to wait for the WW release to save on shipping costs.
True but the consortium accounts will have limited stock. Naked is the best chance to cop these. 

Back
Top Bottom