ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sometimes you gotta throw an incentive for size swaps

i personally charge $20 for size swap if it isnt taking a personal pair.
it helps you, and helps me.
you cant really expect a stranger to do you a favor if you dont do the same in return.

To all the people that say the women's pairs are slightly more narrow or smaller... Here's the best comparison and proof I can share.

First pair is men's 3.0 burgundy size 9
Second pair is women's 3.0 mystery red size 10 (men 9)

View media item 2256224
View media item 2256226
View media item 2256227
View media item 2256231
I own about 15 or more men's all size 9, and I believe 4 women's colors size 10. They are all exactly the same. If you try saying otherwise I don't wanna hear it.
Hope this helps people with future purchases and sizing questions.

I appreciate this comparison but if you're trying to size men's to women's you go up exactly 1.5 not 1 size up. So this comparison is flawed.

Man **** the resellers in NYC hoarding RCs. All I want to do is swap sizes and none of them are interested even though they could just ******* sell my 10.5 instead. ********. ****.
Ive always found size swaps to be impossible. Just sell the ones you got for resell and pay resell for the size you need...

what about it? The quality in them is MUCH different (maybe not these RC ones I just got suckered in to, I wasnt impressed in person). i wasnt denying they sell adidas sweatpants there.
I was joking
ohwell.gif

Do SNS Tee Times fit like all other 1.0s? Any chance they're a little big like Creams? Trying to trade for a 10, but I wear 9.5 in pretty much every UB

Reminder for those of you still on the fence about paying RC resale:

New StockX customers get $25 off their first purchase. Grabbed my sz 9 for about $380, shipping included. Not sure how long the promotion lasts, but think you have two weeks from the date of creating your account to use it
yes this works

Hey guys, think you could help me with a legit check? I'm leaning towards yes but the cagelessness is throwing me off a little. Thanks in advance, fellas!

Back
Top Bottom