ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what about it? The quality in them is MUCH different (maybe not these RC ones I just got suckered in to, I wasnt impressed in person). i wasnt denying they sell adidas sweatpants there.
i think all they meant is that most adidas clothing is dog**** quality and a comparable equivalent is available at costco for less

nice mail day today
glasses.gif

whoa that left toe on the burgs looks like a way different knitting job than the right toe.... or maybe the camera/shoe angle...

i think all they meant is that most adidas clothing is dog**** quality and a comparable equivalent is available at costco for less

whoa that left toe on the burgs looks like a way different knitting job than the right toe.... or maybe the camera/shoe angle...

I see it. Right one looks like an arrow.

yea its a little different for sure

sorrry to point it out - still a cool looking shoe and the randomness is cool. 

*slowly backs away from all 3.0's*

I should probably take it that me being undecided on my burgs means I really shouldnt be keeping them.

Really? CB 1.0 was no different from 3m or White to me, could be wrong don't own them anymore
CB 1.0s / Royal 1.0 / Navy 1.0 / Silver LTD 1.0 all feel much more snug than every other 1.0 I have. Noticeably for me anyways.

I've even tried the .5sz up for CB 1.0s but it didn't alleviate the snugness. It was the same just longer.

CB 1.0s / Royal 1.0 / Navy 1.0 / Silver LTD 1.0 all feel much more snug than every other 1.0 I have. Noticeably for me anyways.

I've even tried the .5sz up for CB 1.0s but it didn't alleviate the snugness. It was the same just longer.
Did CB 1.0 fit same as OG to you? I probably just didn't notice since I take what I can get around my size

Have every pair except silvers and they all feel the same. Adidas is all over the place with fit

I wanna see more pics of the other burgundy UB coming out. Hope its not a exclusive release, unless its a US exclusive then thats fine by me.

agreed was on hold for over an hour with them yesterday so they could start an "investigation" into fed-ex for my lost NMD tri-color pacakge that fed-ex said they delivered but never did.

15-30 business days and i need to call back to see how the investigation went. If i don't call back and wait on hold for another hour I won't get my money refunded......

I was just telling someone about the labels on the box that Adidas is idiotic enough to put on there. There really needs to be some backlash towards them for making it that much more obvious what's inside. And for what purpose? So they don't have to print a packing slip to be put inside the box?  Say what you want about Nike but at least you gotta know what you're looking for with the Blue Ribbon Direct return address. 
Yep i know this has something to do with it sadly.

Like your chances of a box that is shaped like a shoe box, and says adidas are pretty good that there is at least $100 worth of merchandise in the box itself. So just steal it off some ones porch
mean.gif
Was catching up on the thread while on hold with ADC for 45mins..smh... 1) missing package and 2) wrong refund amount.  Both are different orders...So here goes the venting...

As for the missing package, I also complained why they put the style code on the box and that it just screams out "steal me I'm worth something" especially how you can easily google the shoe and see what the retail value/ resell value is.  I told them it is their fault and not FedEx for a lost package since it says delivered.  Either way I wasn't having it with a 1-2 week investigation so I just called up Chase and let them handle all that mess.  They will credit you faster than ADC would but they will investigate in the meantime.

As for the wrong amount refunded: DO NOT put "Return or Gift" as the reason for return.  This was my first time mailing back items for a refund instead of going to the store.  One of the items I put "Correct size just too large" and the 2nd I put "Return or Gift" since I just didn't want it.  What happened now is that the warehouse that received them supposedly is mailing me a gift card for that 2nd item instead of giving me a full refund to my card.  Told the CSR that it should clearly be stated on that option it will be refunded as a GC if you put that option.  At least separate 1. Refund to card and 2. Refund as GC but the warehouse people assumes it was a gift, hence mailing me a gc. So kinda upsetting since having a gc forces you to shop at their site or store.

Has anyone else experience this?

Got my girl size 5.5 womans in the Black/white 3.0. She is a size 4.5-5. The 5.5 womans should be good right??? 

The only pair of 1.0 that was roomier and much easier to put on were creams, every other pair felt the same. (TW/JD/SNS/CB 1.0)

Except for silver LTD. That was the only pair that was unwearable in the same sizes as the others.

Back
Top Bottom