ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aesthetically, I'm leaning toward the Prime Boost. Anyone know how they fit? TTS or +1/2?
I'm an 11 for UB and I bought a 10.5 for Adizero Prime because that's my true size, but it ended up being a bit too snug. They're great shoes and I still wear them a lot, but it limits the amount of running I do in them. Go with your UB size.

Aesthetically, I'm leaning toward the Prime Boost. Anyone know how they fit? TTS or +1/2?
I'm an 11 for UB and I bought a 10.5 for Adizero Prime because that's my true size, but it ended up being a bit too snug. They're great shoes and I still wear them a lot, but it limits the amount of running I do in them. Go with your UB size.

These are my go-to gym shoe.  They have a lower stack height and are lighter.  They run TTS and are less constricting since the tongue is not attached, the PK is not snug like the UB, and there is no cage. They are similar to the Nike FKR like how the upper feels but the midsole/outsole is better than FKR.

Did CB 1.0 fit same as OG to you? I probably just didn't notice since I take what I can get around my size
I don't have a pair of OGs. But from friends that do have them, they say they feel just like the CBs. I think also the feel is the same with the hypebeasts and the WW mens.

Have every pair except silvers and they all feel the same. Adidas is all over the place with fit
I think they are all over the place with fit in terms of NMDs but they are pretty consistent in UBs. Just the level of snugness width-wise I notice more across the different CWs and wools vs ref PK.

I don't lace any of my UBs so the variance of another CW vs others I can feel more so than just lacing up another pair tighter if the PK feels 'looser'

Sizing differences among 1.0s has been greatly exaggerated.
I don't change up any of my sizes in the UBs 1.0/2.0/and soon to be 3.0. So the only variance would be the width feel to me which is noticeable in said pairs above.

The only pair of 1.0 that was roomier and much easier to put on were creams, every other pair felt the same. (TW/JD/SNS/CB 1.0)

Except for silver LTD. That was the only pair that was unwearable in the same sizes as the others.
Weird because the CBs and borderline royals are the unwearable pairs for me. They almost feel like a .5sz down from my other pairs.

Yup, that's typical Adidas QC dog**** quality. Have to be real careful buying Adidas shoes, the types of mismatching is insane. 

When is Nike making a Boost killer, Nike get your **** together.

Nike missed that boat. When BASF approached them first with the boost material, they turned them down.
Next step was approaching Adidas, and the rest is history.

agreed was on hold for over an hour with them yesterday so they could start an "investigation" into fed-ex for my lost NMD tri-color pacakge that fed-ex said they delivered but never did.

15-30 business days and i need to call back to see how the investigation went. If i don't call back and wait on hold for another hour I won't get my money refunded......

I was just telling someone about the labels on the box that Adidas is idiotic enough to put on there. There really needs to be some backlash towards them for making it that much more obvious what's inside. And for what purpose? So they don't have to print a packing slip to be put inside the box?  Say what you want about Nike but at least you gotta know what you're looking for with the Blue Ribbon Direct return address. 

Yep i know this has something to do with it sadly.

Like your chances of a box that is shaped like a shoe box, and says adidas are pretty good that there is at least $100 worth of merchandise in the box itself. So just steal it off some ones porch :smh:
Was catching up on the thread while on hold with ADC for 45mins..smh... 1) missing package and 2) wrong refund amount.  Both are different orders...So here goes the venting...
As for the missing package, I also complained why they put the style code on the box and that it just screams out "steal me I'm worth something" especially how you can easily google the shoe and see what the retail value/ resell value is.  I told them it is their fault and not FedEx for a lost package since it says delivered.  Either way I wasn't having it with a 1-2 week investigation so I just called up Chase and let them handle all that mess.  They will credit you faster than ADC would but they will investigate in the meantime.

As for the wrong amount refunded: DO NOT put "Return or Gift" as the reason for return.  This was my first time mailing back items for a refund instead of going to the store.  One of the items I put "Correct size just too large" and the 2nd I put "Return or Gift" since I just didn't want it.  What happened now is that the warehouse that received them supposedly is mailing me a gift card for that 2nd item instead of giving me a full refund to my card.  Told the CSR that it should clearly be stated on that option it will be refunded as a GC if you put that option.  At least separate 1. Refund to card and 2. Refund as GC but the warehouse people assumes it was a gift, hence mailing me a gc. So kinda upsetting since having a gc forces you to shop at their site or store.
Has anyone else experience this?

I really had no idea mail theft was that prevalent.

This really is a complete joke. I honestly have a hard time believing mine was stolen by a random person. Like its the middle of the suburbs in a nice community. (I don't get things delivered to my house because i live in the middle of baltimore city so i send everything to my girls house out in the suburbs). I have a feeling fed-ex delivery person just took it. I know "The Other Guy" said he had proof his was delivered a neighboor saw it get dropped off. But man you really have to be scoping this back set community for mail if wanted to steal my box. Like did you get tipped off did you some how obtain adidas tracking numbers....like its not like people stroll by my girls development.

needless to say i am still really heated and can't fully comprehned them being gone and me not having my $180 for 2 more months until the investigation is done. Called BofA my bank and they said call back in 15 days and they can file and handle it.

Oreo uncaged came in
I was supposed to get mine today.. Fedex never even rang my doorbell but claimed they tried to deliver. 
mean.gif
frown.gif
 Nice pickup though!

Was catching up on the thread while on hold with ADC for 45mins..smh... 1) missing package and 2) wrong refund amount.  Both are different orders...So here goes the venting...
As for the missing package, I also complained why they put the style code on the box and that it just screams out "steal me I'm worth something" especially how you can easily google the shoe and see what the retail value/ resell value is.  I told them it is their fault and not FedEx for a lost package since it says delivered.  Either way I wasn't having it with a 1-2 week investigation so I just called up Chase and let them handle all that mess.  They will credit you faster than ADC would but they will investigate in the meantime.

As for the wrong amount refunded: DO NOT put "Return or Gift" as the reason for return.  This was my first time mailing back items for a refund instead of going to the store.  One of the items I put "Correct size just too large" and the 2nd I put "Return or Gift" since I just didn't want it.  What happened now is that the warehouse that received them supposedly is mailing me a gift card for that 2nd item instead of giving me a full refund to my card.  Told the CSR that it should clearly be stated on that option it will be refunded as a GC if you put that option.  At least separate 1. Refund to card and 2. Refund as GC but the warehouse people assumes it was a gift, hence mailing me a gc. So kinda upsetting since having a gc forces you to shop at their site or store.
Has anyone else experience this?

I've run into a different annoyance with returns/gift cards (similarly frustrating). I bought some stuff with a gift card and the rest on a credit card. When I sent items back for a refund, they first refund the gift card? Why. They said it's policy (but that policy is hard to find if I recall). I had numerous calls with customer service and corporate, in the process the gift card they sent also got lost in the mail. They ended up sending a gift card with some extra on it, but still they go first to the gift card just to get you to come back and spend more.

Last edited:

Yup, that's typical Adidas QC dog**** quality. Have to be real careful buying Adidas shoes, the types of mismatching is insane. 
The whole point of the Nike Flyknit is to have unique shoes, even within one pair - wouldnt this be the point of the primeknit here too? Like the glitch camo NMDs

Last edited:

This really is a complete joke. I honestly have a hard time believing mine was stolen by a random person. Like its the middle of the suburbs in a nice community. (I don't get things delivered to my house because i live in the middle of baltimore city so i send everything to my girls house out in the suburbs). I have a feeling fed-ex delivery person just took it. I know "The Other Guy" said he had proof his was delivered a neighboor saw it get dropped off. But man you really have to be scoping this back set community for mail if wanted to steal my box. Like did you get tipped off did you some how obtain adidas tracking numbers....like its not like people stroll by my girls development.

needless to say i am still really heated and can't fully comprehned them being gone and me not having my $180 for 2 more months until the investigation is done. Called BofA my bank and they said call back in 15 days and they can file and handle it.

ADC putting style code on the box is the worst thing as for safe delivery.
Just check out YouTube videos of people stealing packages on front doors. It's holiday season so maybe more people buy online. Thieves just watch delivery trucks everyday or follow them. there was a news story of a guy who got fed up of his packages being stolen so he put a fake package out filled with dog s**t. And the kids took it. Haha.

ADC putting style code on the box is the worst thing as for safe delivery.
Just check out YouTube videos of people stealing packages on front doors. It's holiday season so maybe more people buy online. Thieves just watch delivery trucks everyday or follow them. there was a news story of a guy who got fed up of his packages being stolen so he put a fake package out filled with dog s**t. And the kids took it. Haha.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/police-727403-mail-package.html

My neighborhood
mean.gif

Problem has only grown worse. I either deliver to my office or pick up at the post office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom