ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I initiated a return for some boosts last week and haven't had a chance to return them yet. Just got an email that my refund was processed. Hmm. Thinking if I should just hold on to them.

Edit: Actually looks like they picked them up from my office today.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I was team military 3.0 the day the first pic dropped, it's funny what a single pic can do to you, because after looking at the Olive 3.0 with the cream bottom, i think the Olives look nicer, i'll try to get both though.

Same here...  Although in my case, Im not getting my hopes up...  Retail or Resell, my chances are slim to none :rofl:

I'm feeling the trail boost and not because I've already taken an L on the UB. I hope there won't be any issue copping

if you can't think of something to wear with the trace cargo's, you might be lame.
Seriously man. Why do people ask the "How do I match with this shoe?" question so often? How hard is it to through on a neutral color tee with jeans if you're concerned with matching? 
laugh.gif

Of course you can wear just about any neutral color with them. I just thought a green bomber jacket aka the Kanye starter kit would be kind of overmatching.

wear what you like. Who cares what Kanye wears.

DO IT

Agreed with first part but I do not shop to dress like Kanye. I just happen to have a bomber jacket, a cheap one at that :lol: I've been wearing CB 1.0s for the past 3 months, I don't think much about color coordinating anymore.

Back
Top Bottom