ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I remember RF doing a pump fake to eliminate bots for a hyped release. I wonder if he will do the same thing for the upcoming release.
I'm sure, they've been using aliases and keywords so bots don't pick them up but some people already know them ahead of time

Might just have to try these as a winter boost shoe. Maybe not the most stylish but they look okay and have all the great Adidas technologies such as climaheat, PrimaLoft and BOOST. Saw Teddys  (boostgod) friend Sager wear them in a picture and they seem pretty comfy and everything.

Last edited:
So, are pairs of the Kith UB going on sale online in addition to this raffle? I'm signed up for the newsletter but haven't received anything today . . .

Update: I emailed [email protected] and got a link to the raffle.

Last edited:
Agreed with first part but I do not shop to dress like Kanye. I just happen to have a bomber jacket, a cheap one at that :lol: I've been wearing CB 1.0s for the past 3 months, I don't think much about color coordinating anymore.

Worried that "wearing green bomber with trace cargo is matching too much".

But "doesn't think much about color coordinating anymore".

lol. so what is it. You worried or nah? 

I wear CB 1.0s almost everyday and once in a blue moon my TW 1.0s. I don't have to think much about color coordinating with those because those colors are neutral. I am not contradicting myself.

anybody with H&M twill pants how do you wash them? on cold or hot?washed my olive pants the other day on cold and now they have whiteish stains on them.. idk if its from my washer or what
Bro they're H&M pants, not Balmain. Just wash the damn things.

Cold water, follow directions on detergent. Don't use too much that's why you're getting the white stains.

If you have a front load washer and you don't clean the seal, there is likely tons of mold build up. Always leave the door slightly open to air.

Hang dry.

When in doubt, just hand wash them. If you don't know how, google video on how Africans wash their clothes.

Worriedception 

And also for the Kith UB, I've seen like 6-7 retailers that will drop them as well, seems like the WW release it's gonna be the 31st

All consortium accounts will carry them.

Anyone know if any consortium spots are getting the Nakeds?

I have the Y-3 Sport Trail X which is based on the same sole unit, and they run TTS.
Aright I'm going for my true size come Friday then. Won't even bother with the UB
It sounds like others are saying the adidas ones run a little bigger. The Y-3 version has the same sole unit but a very different upper so I dunno, probly best to follow advice of the people who have the regular adidas Trail Boost.

Or just get two pairs so you can try both!

Where do you get this from man ? D: 

It's quite simple lol just look at the previous UB collabs. With the exception of RC bc those were not consortium and an Adi Sports drop which is why they were on ADC.

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/26132/adidas-ultraboost-x-naked

pretty sure sneaker politics and hanon are getting them too

Thanks, bummed I forgot about Naked dropping them on their site. Seemed like it wasnt hard to get through

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom