ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those that have both...Do the regular 3.0's fit similar to the Reigning Champs? Is the toe box material as stretchy/flexible?

I've tried the RC's on and I can actually go with my true 10 rather than sizing up to 10.5 like with my 1.0's.
Yeah i'd say same toe box. Very stretchy. I'd go your true 10. I was a 10 in 1.0 (tight fit) but go 10 in 3.0 and love the fit. Toe box is almost a little wider I'd say

anybody with H&M twill pants how do you wash them? on cold or hot?washed my olive pants the other day on cold and now they have whiteish stains on them.. idk if its from my washer or what

So, according to Teddy (boostGOD) the Kith Response Trail Boost on the pic is perfect for the winter. He's been wearing his pair alot, also in the snow, and says they're warm and really comfy. They should also be pretty good against the snow and water so maybe those will be good for those of us who have terrible weather during the winter.

I just wonder if they'll sell out immediatly too or if they won't be as hyped.
Its RF...  Its hyped one way or another... 

anybody with H&M twill pants how do you wash them? on cold or hot?washed my olive pants the other day on cold and now they have whiteish stains on them.. idk if its from my washer or what

Ah, maybe read the care label?
Seriously though, excess detergent and hard water can leave a white residue.

Well that's a first: life lesson on how to wash clothes on NT.

Well that's a first: life lesson on how to wash clothes on NT.
Washing lessons all over the Tech Fleece thread.

I had to redo my entire pants collection because my washer in my (now old) apartment did the same thing.  I upgraded from 511s to Bonobos and never looked back!

Well that's a first: life lesson on how to wash clothes on NT
 I know it said machine wash but i didn't see the wash in warm water part till after. I think i used to much detergent with to many clothes and we do have hard water even  though we do have a water softner but thanks! hopefully i can get the residue out! 

I know it said machine wash but i didn't see the wash in warm water part till after. I think i used to much detergent with to many clothes and we do have hard water even  though we do have a water softner but thanks! hopefully i can get the residue out! 

All good. I do the too much/overload all the time so extra rinse cycle or wipe down after line dry. Good luck.

Back to regular scheduled programming: can see the hype tsunami building for these Kith. Ugh.

It's just out of stock. They put up 150 slots. On twitter they said they'd  release more today I believe.
They won't do that well with this release anyways, most likely just getting refunded if you go through them. For Kith, there's only 1 person I can think of that hits consistently (and does ATC services, but its more for F&F)

They won't do that well with this release anyways, most likely just getting refunded if you go through them. For Kith, there's only 1 person I can think of that hits consistently (and does ATC services, but its more for F&F)
Yeah I know. Kith at least actually tries to stop bots. But I won't be even remotely near a computer on the 23rd, so I'm at least giving myself a marginal chance. Sole Strike is pretty bad though, I'm not doing anything through them.

What I really need is someone doing ATC for the trail boost. I want the Ronnie's for collecting mostly...but I want to wear those trail boosts.

Anyone planning to use an ATC for the Kith UB release? I was thinking of Sole Strike but not sure what their deal is because the twitter link they posted is password protected...

https://solestrike.com/product/adidas-consortium-x-kith-ultraboost-mid-aspen/

Said this couple times back: first time using any atc to test their service. Strike went 1/3.5 (ub triple black, black tricolor, yzy b/w). Service hit late FTL yzy restock.
I went 2/3 (black tri, yzy) manual. Not too impressed.
Old Street saying: Only as good as last trade.

so i went a size up on the Triple blacks

with socks i have a some space at the toe box and without sox my toe actually fills in more. weird enough

Worried that "wearing green bomber with trace cargo is matching too much".

But "doesn't think much about color coordinating anymore".

lol. so what is it. You worried or nah? 

He really doesn't know if he needs to look not worry or just average worried or just admit that's he's worried af lol

If I wear my TTS in UB rather than .5 up in a 2.0 knit do I definitely size down in the trail boosts?

I remember RF doing a pump fake to eliminate bots for a hyped release. I wonder if he will do the same thing for the upcoming release.

Back
Top Bottom