ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm hoping to get out of work early Thursday and head to Kith again to see what's going down actually

So, according to Teddy (boostGOD) the Kith Response Trail Boost on the pic is perfect for the winter. He's been wearing his pair alot, also in the snow, and says they're warm and really comfy. They should also be pretty good against the snow and water so maybe those will be good for those of us who have terrible weather during the winter.

I just wonder if they'll sell out immediatly too or if they won't be as hyped.

View media item 2270031

Anyone really think there is any chance of a Triple Black 1.0 restock? Debating a triple up (not feeling the 3.0 TB) from 23 Penny. Got two pairs for under $300 from ADC via ATC. So, $75-80 resell on top of retail + taxes.  23 Penny pricing is the cheapest I've seen lately for a US 12 at $360 shipped. 
Will the CNY's even be made in a US 12?

I was team military 3.0 the day the first pic dropped, it's funny what a single pic can do to you, because after looking at the Olive 3.0 with the cream bottom, i think the Olives look nicer, i'll try to get both though.
Hmm, 2/4 do not belong. They should be replaced by White Noise and Burgundy Wool 3.0.

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on CNY's at $360 shipped. I doubt they'll be as limited as the original CNY but I really didn't want to miss out on the new release. Anticipating a huge L with the Kith release so they'll be a nice consolation. 
laugh.gif

I was team military 3.0 the day the first pic dropped, it's funny what a single pic can do to you, because after looking at the Olive 3.0 with the cream bottom, i think the Olives look nicer, i'll try to get both though.

View media item 2269927

i personally do not like the toe box with the stictched mud guard or whatever at all. out of those 4 the olives are the only ones i would consider owning. I really am disappointed with the 3.0. Then on top of it the NMD 2's are trash as well (imo). Looks like im gonna lurk on some 1.0s and 2.0s for a while

i havent unds mine. went a full size down for an 11 on reigningchamp.com after seeing the stock numbers. I usually wear 12 so I hope these fit well
I UNDS mine today. Went 1/2 down from my 1.0 size.  They felt great when trying on. Now that i am walking around and feet shift a little. might have been better to stay with 1.0 size 
ohwell.gif

Ok, Been wearing mine a little more today, Here is your definitive RC sizing guide. I only wear UB 1.0 and all are 10.5 except i have a couple size 10 (have to wear w/ no insoles. not preferred).

For RC I have both 10 and 10.5.  10.5 felt to loose in the toe area and a little long. I sized 1/2 down to a 10. 

The 10, felt great when trying on. As I started walking around the toe area felt a little crammed but not bad since knit is very stretchy. I pulled the insoles out and they feel perfect now. I can prob wear thinner socks and it will be fine.

Bottom line: Size 1/2 down from 1.0. If it slightly tight pull the insole and it will be perfect. If you go with your regular size they will look like boats.

You are better off having it slightly tight and pulling insoles than having them to long and loose

Last edited:
So, according to Teddy (boostGOD) the Kith Response Trail Boost on the pic is perfect for the winter. He's been wearing his pair alot, also in the snow, and says they're warm and really comfy. They should also be pretty good against the snow and water so maybe those will be good for those of us who have terrible weather during the winter.

I just wonder if they'll sell out immediatly too or if they won't be as hyped.

View media item 2270031

I think these are sick and I've been wondering the same thing. Also what's sizing like ?

They dont run longer. The knit is just looser. I would only size down if you like your toes to the end of the toe box
Actually, imo, the knit is looser and they run longer. I have nearly a 1 inch gap on my  right foot's toe box in the only pair of sz 11.5 RC that I have left. My left foot is slightly longer and has about a 0.5 inch gap (if that). Normally, I wear a sz 12 TTS in most UB. Anyways, everyone has different sizing preferences. I have fairly narrow feet so the knit being looser on top of the extra length is causing me to size down 1 full size. 

My sz 11 RC on the other hand (3 pairs now) all fit snug, as I prefer them, but are still fairly comfortable. Toes aren't being crushed at all. 

Last edited:
For those that have both...Do the regular 3.0's fit similar to the Reigning Champs? Is the toe box material as stretchy/flexible?

I've tried the RC's on and I can actually go with my true 10 rather than sizing up to 10.5 like with my 1.0's.

Last edited:
Agreed with first part but I do not shop to dress like Kanye. I just happen to have a bomber jacket, a cheap one at that
laugh.gif
I've been wearing CB 1.0s for the past 3 months, I don't think much about color coordinating anymore.
Worried that "wearing green bomber with trace cargo is matching too much".

But "doesn't think much about color coordinating anymore".

lol. so what is it. You worried or nah? 

Is the Naked UB release recommended to be .5 size up or TTS? All these different versions are confusing.

Back
Top Bottom