ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Are you guys refreshing the page all day or something lol
Nah, I was searching on Twitter for UBs beacuse the guy mentioned TB restock somewhere. Then all of a sudden Restocks' twitter sent out a link for the 3M at Notre. I was a minute too late. 

Oh and there is an app for that. Restocks on the appstore.

I wasn't by my phone when the restock happened, but I was luckily on Twitter. Unfortunately it was sold out by the time I tried to check out. I thought I was quick too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If you're relying on the restock app, it's already too late. There's about a min lag between when the product gets added to the site and when restocks sends the notification.

If you're relying on the restock app, it's already too late. There's about a min lag between when the product gets added to the site and when restocks sends the notification.
What about their Twitter? I actually saw it on Twitter before I saw it on the app. 

I was coming to that conclusion after this 3M Drop. I've tried several times with the app with no luck, didn't know they had a twitter until now. 

i find it comical that there is so much hype in the 3m 1.0 now, i copped well under retail and were a very easy cop back then. now everyone is on board and goes crazy.

i find it comical that there is so much hype in the 3m 1.0 now, i copped well under retail and were a very easy cop back then. now everyone is on board and goes crazy.

Nobody wants things until they're gone. #hypekills

Last edited:
that is the case with a lot of the 1.0's. Blk/Purp and Solar reds sat at FTL for months. They hit outlets. Prices jumped once people jumped off the Racer train.

Back
Top Bottom