ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i find it comical that there is so much hype in the 3m 1.0 now, i copped well under retail and were a very easy cop back then. now everyone is on board and goes crazy.
I remember that was the first pair I got RRSed on. It was a pre-order at that. I remember they wanted $200 for them.

Luckily ADC released them on a Friday morning around 6:00 am, I believe, and they were listed at $180.

I ordered them that Friday and they were delivered the next day before noon (standard shipping).

Those were the good old days.  When resellers were still chasing Jordans.

i find it comical that there is so much hype in the 3m 1.0 now, i copped well under retail and were a very easy cop back then. now everyone is on board and goes crazy.
kinda like how everyone was after the grey wool 1.0's last year for some reason

Last edited:
I remember that was the first pair I got RRSed on. It was a pre-order at that. I remember they wanted $200 for them.

Luckily ADC released them on a Friday morning around 6:00 am, I believe, and they were listed at $180.

I ordered them that Friday and they were delivered the next day before noon (standard shipping).

Those were the good old days.  When resellers were still chasing Jordans.

The first drop of 3M by ADC I passed on it. Really regretted that one. Good thing I was able to hit from the restock last December. Damn its been a year.

I got on the UB train after the 3Ms were an easy cop. Really surprised those things sat seeing how dope they are. 

My heart sank and suddenly felt sad when @therefill missed another restock. Smh.
laugh.gif
 It's starting to becoming a running joke. 

I'm really surprised there was a random restock like that though since it was pretty much concluded that we will never see a pair like that for around retail anymore. Felt like it was destiny that I finally be able to cop since I was at the right place at the right time when I saw it on Twitter - which is not something I normally do. Unfortunately somebody else was able to checkout before me for the 8. So I tried 8.5 and that was gone too. I even tried 7.5 although I would've had to bound my feet or something to put them things on, but those were gone too by the time I tried continue to payment. 

Glad a NT member @Hypebeast917  got to cook though. 
nthat.gif

I got on the UB train after the 3Ms were an easy cop. Really surprised those things sat seeing how dope they are. 
A lot of NT didn't like them.  People were turned off by the reflective knit.  I made it worse by adding the reflective rope laces which really turned them off.

My first pair of UB were metallic silver.  They released the same time the whites released and of course everyone was trying to cop whites because Kanye made them look fresh.

I literally had all day to cop those.  They sat for over a couple of days. 

My second pair were Creams (friends & family).  I got those off ebay from a random seller who didn't know what he had.  I paid 1 cent below retail.

After that was 3M and then we all ate off SweatShop on the royals at $90-$110.

shut up Skep. You aint cool for being on the UB hype before some others, even though you high key think you are.

But Merry Christmas though.
roll.gif
Why you go at @skep head like that though?
roll.gif

A lot of NT didn't like them.  People were turned off by the reflective knit.  I made it worse by adding the reflective rope laces which really turned them off.

My first pair of UB were metallic silver.  They released the same time the whites released and of course everyone was trying to cop whites because Kanye made them look fresh.

I literally had all day to cop those.  They sat for over a couple of days. 

My second pair were Creams (friends & family).  I got those off ebay from a random seller who didn't know what he had.  I paid 1 cent below retail.

After that was 3M and then we all ate off SweatShop on the royals at $90-$110.
LOL crazy that 3Ms and Creams could've been caught at under retail.... 

OGs I can believe since that was the very first pair; some people even saw the OGs in the clearence section. But 3Ms and Creams? How???

Joined the party late when the creams restocked but i was lucky enough to cop 3M's at retail shortly a month after. I remember seeing the OGs sitting on the shelves all the time last year. I tried them on with the thickest socks at the time and it was TTS. I thought UBs just weren't for me. 

Last edited:
There was that one time I could have had SNS for $280 and I thought about it and thought about it and thought it was too much...
The one that got away... :frown:

:lol:  It's starting to becoming a running joke. 

I'm really surprised there was a random restock like that though since it was pretty much concluded that we will never see a pair like that for around retail anymore. Felt like it was destiny that I finally be able to cop since I was at the right place at the right time when I saw it on Twitter - which is not something I normally do. Unfortunately somebody else was able to checkout before me for the 8. So I tried 8.5 and that was gone too. I even tried 7.5 although I would've had to bound my feet or something to put them things on, but those were gone too by the time I tried continue to payment. 

Glad a NT member @Hypebeast917
 got to cook though. :nthat:

Never lose hope man. Time will come. :lol:

I was going to wait until the New Year, but since it doesn't seem like I will be adding those RFs, TBs, or Yeezy V2s to my BOOST collection

here it is:  No collabs though
frown.gif

Last edited:

Fam, that was gone hours ago.

Sizes 8.5 and under along with that 12.5 had a random restock. One NTer ate. 
Yea I wasn't paying attention to my phone and noticed I got a tweet from my scraper -_- Been wanting these since forever so now Ill just go hang myself for missing the restock.

Yea I wasn't paying attention to my phone and noticed I got a tweet from my scraper -_- Been wanting these since forever so now Ill just go hang myself for missing the restock.
Same. I couldn't hit and I was on the website a minute within the tweet. 

I am surprised he doesn't have CB 1.0's, which he said a couple days ago.
I never said I had them?  I said I wanted the wool core black 1.0.

I never got core black 1.0s because I had copped 3M and J&D right after each other so It was just too many black shoes.

Plus we knew that TB were coming so I was waiting on those
frown.gif

I am surprised he doesn't have CB 1.0's, which he said a couple days ago.

I never said I had them?  I said I wanted the wool core black 1.0.

I never got core black 1.0s because I had copped 3M and J&D right after each other so It was just too many black shoes.

Plus we knew that TB were coming so I was waiting on those:frown:

I meant that I am surprised you do not have something as common as the CB 1.0's after seeing your collection.

I meant that I am surprised you do not have something as common as the CB 1.0's after seeing your collection.
Oh, my bad.  I just didn't feel the need for the core blacks because of the J&D.

When I first started I was going for the LTD until everything was labeled LTD and then they made burgundy's exclusive to asia.

After that I just started going for sales and whatever caught my eye.

Oh, my bad.  I just didn't feel the need for the core blacks because of the J&D.

When I first started I was going for the LTD until everything was labeled LTD and then they made burgundy's exclusive to asia.

After that I just started going for sales and whatever caught my eye.

J&D's are very nice. CB 1.0's are my favorite and I am afraid the well is going to dry up soon so I am getting as many as I can.

Nice. Those Olives though 
nthat.gif
I caught those on a European website and they had them for $300 shipped back in January last year.

I jumped on those so fast because I had missed the chance to cop the burgundy's for $260 on ebay.

That was around the same time Pakho and Lerwin were selling them in the FB group.

I'm still mad that I didn't get burgundy's after Pakho said he had me. By the time I found out Lerwin had them he didn't have my size.

Maybe the wool burgundy 3.0 will come through for me.

Back
Top Bottom