ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I just wanted to cook one of the two today and failed.  I think I'm starting to get washed up for real.
You used to cop eevvvverrrryyythingg... Now it's like I'm watching the last 2-3 years of Kobe's career. 
indifferent.gif

When's the retirement tour?

So are most people sizing down for the 3.0? I feel like the length is ok, but they just fit so loose with the new knit, it feels sloppy. Have not been able to try an 11 in store yet, but have 11.5 in my burgundy.

And here I thought I'd be able to trade my extra RC for both the Trace Cargo and Olive/and or CNY. Not saying StockX is representing the entire market, but this price is pretty telling. Going for more than RC. Rediculous 

Santa Monica was a bust :rofl:

Someone was told a week ago they would be getting them and drove 2 hours AND was here since 7 to just find out they don't have them SMFH :smh:

I got an 11.5, i'm a 11 in 2.0s. this would've worked but these don't come anywhere close to reigning champs, nakeds, or MMJ XR1s IMO, which are the only 3 UBs I'm keeping this year, Kiths TBD when I get my pairs in hand later today.

Back
Top Bottom