ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Might go back to wearing Chuck Taylor's.
indifferent.gif
Love Ultra Boost but not worth all the work it takes trying to cop a pair..
I used to wear the same pair of black Chucks every day for years. Wore that pair until the soles cracked open. Damn... those were the good old days.
laugh.gif

guess im the only one who likes the CNY lol yay resell will fall and i can double up hah...

why do you keep saying this and people were trashing the CNY 3.0?

People love them, sprinkled in with a few in the minority.

You're probably looking at 87.3% pro CNY and 11% con, with the remaining indifferent.

Enjoy your pair.

More bad feedback please. It's helping me cope with striking out.

The color/design have nothing to do w/Chinese New Year.
Replacing the Chinese character with the letters "CNY" makes no sense to Asian people. That's why there're sitting overseas. But they'll be glad to sell them to you at 2-3x retail.

Gotta laugh at these ADC flash releases.

I used to wear the same pair of black Chucks every day for years. Wore that pair until the soles cracked open. Damn... those were the good old days.
laugh.gif
All while i was wearing my blk/wht van slip-ons and not a worry in the world about shoes. Slip on, slip off. Beat them up and drive down to my local Vans Store to buy a replacement for $40.00. If i was feeling like a change, i'd opt for all black. 

Yup. The good old days.

why do you keep saying this and people were trashing the CNY 3.0?

People love them, sprinkled in with a few in the minority.

You're probably looking at 87.3% pro CNY and 11% con, with the remaining indifferent.

Enjoy your pair.
guess im only seeing the negative comments then haha

Might go back to wearing Chuck Taylor's. :stoneface: Love Ultra Boost but not worth all the work it takes trying to cop a pair..

I've been over it. Its turning into Jordans, which made me stop copping because of how difficult it was.

Good thing my favorites are the simple ones like CB and OG purps. I will never stop wearing boosts but won't be going after the limited ones unless its resell. Waste of time.

The color/design have nothing to do w/Chinese New Year.
Replacing the Chinese character with the letters "CNY" makes no sense to Asian people. That's why there're sitting overseas. But they'll be glad to sell them to you at 2-3x retail.

Gotta laugh at these ADC flash releases.
Even if my aunts, uncles and grandparents threw a bunch of red envelopes at me, i most likely wouldn't buy them. Not to say i dislike them, i guess i don't really care for them. I didn't really like the 1.0 CNY either.

Yeah this Boost hype is getting out of hand. Copping is beginning to be too much of a hassle to the point where I'm willingly paying resell for certain pairs

Only time will tell if all of this turns me off to buying newer colorways or not

I did just pick up the last pairs in my size from Winnsports for the CB and White 1.0s though so as long I have those in my rotation, I'll be fine 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom