ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes genius. Everybody that can read can see MALE on the tag and a dude on the box. However, they were unisex. My 11s in Naked are almost exactly the same length and fit as a 10. If they were truly men's sizing the 11s would be huge and wouldn't fit me. But I guess idk what I'm talking about.
Or you can just provide the pictures of the request rather than making a useless sarcastic remark

Last edited:
Long time lurker, first time poster. Was in Soho today and walked by the Adidas store around 10. Saw a line. Waited on it for the CNY and was one of last to get a pair. They had 7.5 and 10. I took 10.

I am a size 11.5 / 12 in UB. I want to keep these, I'm not a reseller. Anyone out there willing to make a trade of their 11.5 or 12 CNY 3.0 for my size 10?

Thank you.

By the way, spoke to the manager, only a few hundred of these were made worldwide. So strange, don't even think they look all that great, but scarcity value is scarcity value. Before this ultra boost hype I would've thought these looked like any other funky colored runner that was a dime a dozen a few years ago.

I saw first hand the whole "reseller" culture. You had people in front of line hiring homeless people to get multiple pairs. You had people with multiple bags and talking about how they need to walk to Kith to pick up their linens. I knew this sneaker head culture was big, I read this board from time to time, but wow, there are people that are making a living doing this, or at least they claim to. It's fine when whole collecting obsession is mostly confined to a "community" but there were so many reseller type folks in front that were only there to make a buck. Kudos to the manager of the store- she was actually taking pictures every few minutes and checking the line and if there were people there not in her pic, she either kicked them out or reordered the line for cuts.

What I found funny is that many of the folks on line were wearing their rarest and best sneakers- it's like the pageantry of waiting in line makes them want to show off to other fellow Sneakerheads.

Please let me know if interested in a trade. Thanks.

Dude. Just sell them/flip them and use the proceeds to get your size. Trade is probably not going to happen tbh. But if it does, more power to ya.

Or you can just provide the pictures of the request rather than making a useless sarcastic remark

I don't need to provide pictures. I just confirmed the tag markers and the box label were as you stated. However, the fit is similar to 10 for me. If it was truly men's sizing then they'd be huge for me. The length of the two shoes when put back to back are maybe a quarter inch difference.

ok can anyone else chime in? Those that have them in hand and have actually tried them on. So far theres just this ONE guy saying it's in womens sizing. 

Been throwing out mad offers to go strictly through Paypal on the Kith UB's and bought a pair for $460. Got a dude selling a 10.5 for $450 through PP as well if any of you guys need his username PM me. Kith UB prices gonna go up like the Nice Kicks NMD. 

Really thought the dude turned over a new leaf for the better after his memorable debut posts. But after hitting on couple Nakeds & Kith, going back to personally insulting somebody. Why? Didn't think anyone was rude to him.

Got my IP banned from Grailed for negotiating outside transactions smh 
laugh.gif

taking tallies, so far no one else can confirm its in actual womens sizing
Never said women's sizing. This dude tryna put words in my mouth
laugh.gif
def said unisex
yeah you said it was in "unisex sizing" whatever that means. I know unisex style which is shoes made available for men and women to wear but it is in MENS sizing. You're saying to size it as if its WOMENS size by going a full size up, theoretically you're saying they're made to fit in womens size

View media item 2279080

taking tallies, so far no one else can confirm its in actual womens sizing

yeah you said it was in "unisex sizing" whatever that means. I know unisex style which is shoes made available for men and women to wear but it is in MENS sizing. You're saying to size it as if its WOMENS size by going a full size up, theoretically you're saying they're made to fit in womens size

Haha okay chief. They fit me and that's all that matters. Keep doing your research and lemme know the end tally though [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

You would expect Facebook groups to sell the Kith UB's for cheaper than Grailed/ eBay, but that's definitely not the case for whatever reason

Long time lurker, first time poster. Was in Soho today and walked by the Adidas store around 10. Saw a line. Waited on it for the CNY and was one of last to get a pair. They had 7.5 and 10. I took 10.

I am a size 11.5 / 12 in UB. I want to keep these, I'm not a reseller. Anyone out there willing to make a trade of their 11.5 or 12 CNY 3.0 for my size 10?

Thank you.

By the way, spoke to the manager, only a few hundred of these were made worldwide. So strange, don't even think they look all that great, but scarcity value is scarcity value. Before this ultra boost hype I would've thought these looked like any other funky colored runner that was a dime a dozen a few years ago.

I saw first hand the whole "reseller" culture. You had people in front of line hiring homeless people to get multiple pairs. You had people with multiple bags and talking about how they need to walk to Kith to pick up their linens. I knew this sneaker head culture was big, I read this board from time to time, but wow, there are people that are making a living doing this, or at least they claim to. It's fine when whole collecting obsession is mostly confined to a "community" but there were so many reseller type folks in front that were only there to make a buck. Kudos to the manager of the store- she was actually taking pictures every few minutes and checking the line and if there were people there not in her pic, she either kicked them out or reordered the line for cuts.

What I found funny is that many of the folks on line were wearing their rarest and best sneakers- it's like the pageantry of waiting in line makes them want to show off to other fellow Sneakerheads.

Please let me know if interested in a trade. Thanks.
nothing will ever mend my salt

I ran passed the adidas store around 9:45 and there were about 10 people outside.. I figured.. hey maybe they were on line for a few last pairs of the nmd tricos ...?

=(

Back
Top Bottom