ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
where are you guys seeing these crazy prices for kiths? theyre under 500 where im looking, closer to 400

Whats new in the last few days. Havent really been here except to check the post I was mentioned or quoted. Havent read anything since the 23rd afternoon I think.

The seller was not able to get my size for CNY. He's offering me 9.5 though. All my 1.0 UBs are size 10 except for RCs which is a 9.5. 3.0s are a little loose right? I can go with 9.5?

Last edited:
Picked up the CNY today,
Also are the naked UB listed in men's or women's sizing? So if I see a 9.5 on eBay for sale is that a men's or women's 9.5

I wanted the 11 ash purp SO BAD i was retrying like 10 mins straight. I was able to log into paypal thought i was gonna get thru but got the sold out again.

I dont get how these sites work. I have **** in my cart but get cartjacked. But i always get the message that an item is in somebody elses cart lol

I wanted the 11 ash purp SO BAD i was retrying like 10 mins straight. I was able to log into paypal thought i was gonna get thru but got the sold out again.

I dont get how these sites work. I have **** in my cart but get cartjacked. But i always get the message that an item is in somebody elses cart lol
Don't use Paypal. It takes forever to load. Use credit card next time.

Back
Top Bottom