ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Both me and @shaw333 have them and have tried them on and they fit true to size as a men's size. Mine are 9 his are 10
thanks for the info, so all signs are pointing to it fitting like other UB's in Mens size. I won't get mine till tomorrow so I will chime in as well. Can't let one dude telling everyone to size up 1 full size when hes the only one with oddball feet 

thanks for the info, so all signs are pointing to it fitting like other UB's in Mens size. I won't get mine till tomorrow so I will chime in as well. Can't let one dude telling everyone to size up 1 full size when hes the only one with oddball feet 

Haha yeah oddball feet when they fit exactly the same for no apparent reason. Posted a pic of them side by side toe in the exact same spot on both shoes with heels touching the same exact spots. Like I said. They fit me so just worry whether or not yours will fit you.

Would it be better to pay resale now for the Kith ub or wait til the 31st releases and see where prices go then? I'm praying i'll land but planning for the worst

Haha yeah oddball feet when they fit exactly the same for no apparent reason. Posted a pic of them side by side toe in the exact same spot on both shoes with heels touching the same exact spots. Like I said. They fit me so just worry whether or not yours will fit you.
I'm not saying they don't fit you nor do I care how they feel to you. I was genuinely interested in the actual size situation because 1. I haven't got mine yet so I wanna know if I might have gotten the wrong size, and 2. there are still people that are confused by the sizing. I'm not running around telling them to grab 1 size bigger. Everyone has said TTS UB size, you're replying to everyone saying No, go 1 full size up. 

Would it be better to pay resale now for the Kith ub or wait til the 31st releases and see where prices go then? I'm praying i'll land but planning for the worst
I would wait, people are still getting their pairs from KITH as late as January 3rd I believe and then as you said the 31st restock(albeit a very limited restock) so as supplies come in the prices should go down until people realize no more shoes coming in and prices skyrocket. Ya gotta hit that sweet spot in between

ok can anyone else chime in? Those that have them in hand and have actually tried them on. So far theres just this ONE guy saying it's in womens sizing. 
I didn't cop for myself but for bae, and it fits similar to both her mystery greys and flash pink 1.0s.

I always go with EUR sizing (as one guy mentioned it never changes) so both her MGs and Nakeds are exactly the same size: US5.5 UK5 Eur 38 while the pinks are US6.5 (womens) UK5 Eur 38.

Hope this helps 

I'm not saying they don't fit you nor do I care how they feel to you. I was genuinely interested in the actual size situation because 1. I haven't got mine yet so I wanna know if I might have gotten the wrong size, and 2. there are still people that are confused by the sizing. I'm not running around telling them to grab 1 size bigger. Everyone has said TTS UB size, you're replying to everyone saying No, go 1 full size up. 

Please stop responding to him lol

Not too impressed to be quite honest. I would've much rather had the cny today but I think I'll just let these sit for a while.
Some filters make this shoe look amazing. But most of the pics I've seen so far makes me glad I caught that L - especially the on-foot pics 
nerd.gif

I never filter my pix, and I hate when sites do to make em look so crisp. That's why I always try to share untouched pictures

Can someone accept my request for the FB group Adidas boost world wide? I just requested

Been out of the loop lately, missed the cny drop. Have they already released or are they releasing in China at a later date?

How is the beathability in the Ultra Boost 3.0? Better or worse compared to 2.0 and 1.0?
Can only speak about 2.0 to compare with the 3.0. I've used both shoes as gym shoes and they're both fine to me. My feet doesn't feel hot or anything. I wear Nike Dri-fit socks if that matters.

Got these in.

Still salty af I missed CNY's this morning lol.

Congrats to those that copped!
I wish i knew that you were able to cop multiples of these. I copped 1 pair from the kith online drop, I had no idea they were letting people check out with multiple pairs. I sold my pair since they're going for crazy prices right now. I couldn't refuse that amount of money lol. I'm kind of regretting selling them now tho, extremely nice shoe in hand.

Last edited:
Hmm.

The RF (Kith) had so much potential as a 1.0 OG model but this "mid" UB shape/model just makes them look funky. I much prefer my TB and RC cops so the RF "L" isn't that big of a deal. The CNY I copped in store today is far superior to the RF imo. Those laces are insane!

I even ended up copping Sz 12 Nakeds at resale a few days back since that size was so limited. Took too many L's on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom