ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn $290? For what size? I just caved in and paid $345 shipped for a 10.5. This will be my third pair of shoes I paid resale for. The addiction is real!
7.5 because it was all my brother's friend had, it's 0.5 down from my TTS, hope it works out.  I really did NOT want to pay resale, but I was so livid that I woke up late for the release I pulled the trigger on this.  I missed one too many releases oversleeping.  Maybe cause I'm west coast -- I should just stay up all night from now on to avoid waking up angry.

This CNY drop in the US was so crazy. I can't believe it went down like that. Plus I feel like so many on here were pretty indifferent about them initially. Same with the Aspen UBs. There was a lot of **** talking when they were first unveiled.
I hated on Kith UBs, ended up envying everyone that got em. 

I was super hyped on Naked UB, scored on them manually because it was a 12am west coast release, didn't have to deal with oversleeping.  Got them in hand and hated em, gave em to my brother.

you should be happy, they're going for 450+
I hope this was the smart thing to do, but sometime tells me there's going to be a wider release come January?  I'm pretty much talkin out my arsehole cause I know nothing bout releases, but it seems so silly that it was just like 200-350 pairs released randomly.  

Folks here on NT said last years CNY release was the same deal though, 200 randomly released pairs. 

I thought things would get quiet till next year, but 2016 closing out with a bang it seems.
Originally Posted by fo****zles  

Are there 2 versions of the Military's? The cage on both are different...

From Finishline IG:
Officially released 28th DEC:

nerd.gif
Wish I could help you out, but I'm really confused myself. If the FinishLine pair is different than the Dec 28th pair, these early pics of the Military Green 3.0 look slightly different than both the ones you posted

Last edited:
Wish I could help you out, but I'm really confused myself. If the FinishLine pair is different than the Dec 28th pair, these early pics of the Military Green 3.0 look slightly different than both the ones you posted

View media item 2279398

The pair you posted is the same as the released ones. Only applied with a heavy filter (contrast).
But repped for the response nonetheless...

This custom looks unfinished, but the paint splatter design is nice

Adidas Porsche is dropping these soon.  I wonder if it is primeknit.

I might be in for the tan pair if its primeknit.

Last edited:
^ Potential on those Porsche Design's but that 2nd pic looks like it's made out of a burlap sack 
laugh.gif

Got the image below in an email from Adidas in a promotional "Thank you 2016" email. 

Credit for illustration goes to Dan Freebairn (@KICKPOSTERS)

Would love to purchase a full size poster version. Do it Adidas x Dan Freebairn.  

Last edited:
Besides the kith ub, anyone after the trail? Any idea how is sizing on those? I've seen only 1 review mentioning to go .5 down.

Can replace my thirst for OT 350s.
Yeah I tried the tan Alphabounce EM for that aesthetic but did not like them at all in person/on feet, both aesthetically and comfort wise. These could be the perfect alternative (hopefully).

Besides the kith ub, anyone after the trail? Any idea how is sizing on those? I've seen only 1 review mentioning to go .5 down.
​They are a little wide on my foot, but  I went TTS.  I want to wear a thick sock with them.  Sick shoe in person!   

I can't believe how hard these were to get. They are so nice. I'm so sad I could only get a size 7. Anyone want to trade for an 11 or 12? Lol
​One of my favorite shoes in a while. The upper material is awesome.  Glad I grabbed a pair.  Actually thinking about doubling up, but my size is really hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom