ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try tilting the shoe to the side and push your foot in as you twist it upright this works for me on flyknit free mercurials

11.5, how does anyone put their foot into this?
laugh.gif

I'm sick of this Tom and Jerry crap with adidas. I'm just going to get 1.0s I can cop for retail or save every couple months to buy something I really want if it costs more than retail.

Last edited:
goat has them for 580. you should put an offer in for 480
I have 12 creams but I love them.
I bid $500 on StockX, for size 12 currently going for $570 and neither seller gave in. 

but thank you man, I'll give it a shot. I had no idea that you could bid on GOAT like StockX. FYI if the seller on GOAT is reading this, size 12 Cream, please sell them lol $480.

Cream are going for that much?? Maybe I should sell mone
I've seen all the 1.0's jump up since the release of RC and TB. I honestly think those two releases really increased the hype for people that missed out/started getting into UB this year (people like me); combined with the so-so feeling around the 3.0's.  I was telling another user that I got the 3M 1.0 DS from StockX for $320 , that seems like a bargain now.

Obviously the price we are seeing is inflated as both StockX and GOAT have those 10% fees. But still, without fees that means Creams would be going for ~$450.

Are you a size 12 lol?

Would OG NMD Glitch Camo (oreo) be an even trade for RF or should person trading RF add cash on top?
tongue.gif

Damn $290? For what size? I just caved in and paid $345 shipped for a 10.5. This will be my third pair of shoes I paid resale for. The addiction is real!

This CNY drop in the US was so crazy. I can't believe it went down like that. Plus I feel like so many on here were pretty indifferent about them initially. Same with the Aspen UBs. There was a lot of **** talking when they were first unveiled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom