ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
your photo? guessing you bought from an overseas seller. this photo actually kinda changed my mind of these. i might as well still try to see them in person sunday make my mind up then 

Grabbed from FB. One of the better 3.0's to me, pattern doesn't look as bad on this pair.

I don't need to provide pictures. I just confirmed the tag markers and the box label were as you stated. However, the fit is similar to 10 for me. If it was truly men's sizing then they'd be huge for me. The length of the two shoes when put back to back are maybe a quarter inch difference.

View media item 2279080

taking tallies, so far no one else can confirm its in actual womens sizing

yeah you said it was in "unisex sizing" whatever that means. I know unisex style which is shoes made available for men and women to wear but it is in MENS sizing. You're saying to size it as if its WOMENS size by going a full size up, theoretically you're saying they're made to fit in womens size

@StCardinals05 at a previous post of mine while waiting for nakeds and inquiring about sizing, you told me that these are not in men's sizes but women's or unisex (don't quite remember). Once I got them in hand a few days ago, I confirmed here that in terms of sizing they run EXACTLY as all my other ub 1.0.

I always go with US 10 - EU 44 in ub 1.0, did the same with nakeds and they fit exactly the same. Also the box tag says US 10, EU 44, JP 28.0 etc. I don't know and I don't care if somewhere it says women's sizes or unisex sizes, but 10-44 is pretty clear to me and it's my men's size.

Last edited:

How do you guys know about restocks so fast? Do you have a list of which sites usually restock and check every hour? lol
I made a scraper that scans sites for words like NMD and Ultraboost and it sends link to my 2nd twitter account and set mobile notifications on my phone lol

nerd.gif

Has anyone noticed the the UB 1.0 Triple white fit a little looser compared to other 1.0?

Also, does anyone own the Wood Wood? Should i go same as my other 1.0 sizing? 

Has anyone noticed the the UB 1.0 Triple white fit a little looser compared to other 1.0?

Also, does anyone own the Wood Wood? Should i go same as my other 1.0 sizing? 
I disagree - the 1.0 triple whites were the tightest-fitting UB I own - so much so that I sold them.

The Wood Wood UBs fit exactly the same as all the other 1.0s and 2.0s.  Just go with your normal UB 1.0 size.

I disagree - the 1.0 triple whites were the tightest-fitting UB I own - so much so that I sold them.

The Wood Wood UBs fit exactly the same as all the other 1.0s and 2.0s.  Just go with your normal UB 1.0 size.
Cool thanks. Must be the socks i am wearing. Got thin ones on. 

im gunna keep telling myself if I had the Nakeds they wouldnt get worn much :lol:

lol I feel you man but they are super dope, at least for me, thinking of going for one more pair since I can get them for retail. I love that it's 1.0 knit and seems to be wool. Also the cage is very well done and the leather on the inside is a cool touch. They are much better in person and look super clean, I walk and wanna look down lol.

I do understand tho that some people say they might look girlish and I was afraid of that before getting them. After I did tho, nothing seems girlish to me, just a different colour and not black/white/red for once.

its freaky how hype beast be on these random restocks.
I have no clue how people find out about restocks so fast and how they know about all these shoes sites that I have never heard of
roll.gif
. I guess I am too old to be on top of the shoe game. Im from the era when if you wanted a shoe all you had to do was get to the mall early, grab your pair and if you didn't have enough money put the shoes on lay away. I miss those days
ohwell.gif

In men's or women's ?
in Unisex.. 
 at a previous post of mine while waiting for nakeds and inquiring about sizing, you told me that these are not in men's sizes but women's or unisex (don't quite remember). Once I got them in hand a few days ago, I confirmed here that in terms of sizing they run EXACTLY as all my other ub 1.0.

I always go with US 10 - EU 44 in ub 1.0, did the same with nakeds and they fit exactly the same. Also the box tag says US 10, EU 44, JP 28.0 etc. I don't know and I don't care if somewhere it says women's sizes or unisex sizes, but 10-44 is pretty clear to me and it's my men's size.
good thing you were smart enough to go with your EU size. Glad it worked out for you in the end 
smokin.gif

Besides the kith ub, anyone after the trail? Any idea how is sizing on those? I've seen only 1 review mentioning to go .5 down.

​They are a little wide on my foot, but  I went TTS.  I want to wear a thick sock with them.  Sick shoe in person!   

Thanks, repped. Do you have wide feet? I should probably go tts if they feel alright lengthwise.

Back
Top Bottom