ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no way that can be Navy. The royal looking one looks very nice imo and I don't like the 3.0.
Can you show an example of the "Navy" that's released? Far as I can tell there's only been one blue 3.0 released in men's sizes. But I def haven't been paying close attention to blue UBs.

There's a blue 3.0 w/ SKU BA8844 that I've seen called both Navy & Royal so it's hard to say...

There is no way that can be Navy. The royal looking one looks very nice imo and I don't like the 3.0.
Royal is the only 3.0 I like, and it's arriving tomorrow!  I also never liked the Royal 1.0s or 2.0s.  That darker contrasting cage on the 3.0 is $$$.

Anyone know if Adidas is as strict as supreme in terms of buying two pairs of sneaker with the same card to different addresses? Or does the shipping have to match the billing? Or same address with different cards

Last edited:
just got the cny in with my true size(half down from 1.0 ub) and the fit is pretty good. snug but not too snug and the knit is much more stretchy as people have mentioned. happy overall

I wonder how many packages get stolen everyday just because they put "Adidas" in large print on the sticker.

Last edited:
I wonder how many packages get stolen everyday just because they put "Adidas" in large print on the sticker.
I had yeezys stolen 2 weeks ago. It's one thing to have the Adidas name on the shipping box label, but they also have the Product ID and the size 
indifferent.gif
. Why don't they just pack it in a translucent box while they're at it

yup the black/white 350 yeezys that just came out. Its for sure the damn temporary holiday drivers that stole my package because my usual guy wouldn't do what that other guy did
Damn that sucks. Guess ADC pairs are gonna be rerouted to a fedex/UPS store for pick up.

Last edited:

Damn that sucks. Guess ADC pairs are gonna be rerouted to a fedex/UPS store for pick up.
yeah normally I do the Hold at FedEx/UPS store for pickup, but this pair was 1 of a few pair of yeezys I got and this particular pair wasn't under my name or address so I wouldn't be able to pick up the package that has a name for someone that doesn't exist lol
could just be regular package theives
nah, the situation that happened, no driver (or at least a smart one) would leave a package on a main busy street on the floor in front of a closed business shop (where I had it delivered to)

lol yeah I remember you said you were half Chinese. I think casper might also be half Chinese. Definitely not a game you would know if you didn't watch your mainland parents play it, lol thats how I learned :lol: . That and Chinese Poker

I used to play all the time as a kid on the computer :lol:. I have no clue how to play in real life though

Back
Top Bottom