ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm skeptical of that 550 number tbh. Could be absolutely wrong, but ... 
I recall someone posting stock numbers on ADC was about 300. And reports of ~50ish pairs in only 4 Adidas stores that had them.

Regardless, you would either have gotten lucking on ADC or in SF/NY and I forget the other store(s) so I'd say it's pretty rare.

It'll probably shoot up in price like the 1.0 CNY once these pairs dry up.
I didn't care for the 1.0s at all. 3.0s I happen to like, just not $300 like 
laugh.gif
 $225 or less and I'd do it.  

I didn't care for the 1.0s at all. 3.0s I happen to like, just not $300 like 
laugh.gif
 $225 or less and I'd do it.  
Same. I partly regretted not getting them but got over that quick.

I agree, most I'd pay for CNY 3.0 is ~$250 ish. red/white/pink CW isn't really my fave but it's probably the best 3.0 out right now.

Same. I partly regretted not getting them but got over that quick.

I agree, most I'd pay for CNY 3.0 is ~$250 ish. red/white/pink CW isn't really my fave but it's probably the best 3.0 out right now.
I really don't like any colorway for the 3.0s other than the CNY and White noise. Thats why I paid for resell for CNY. I got 3 pairs coming in. a 10 for 280, 10 for 300 and 11.5 for 225. Planning on selling the 11.5 for 300 locally to compensate the resell prices I paid.

I really don't like any colorway for the 3.0s other than the CNY and White noise. Thats why I paid for resell for CNY. I got 3 pairs coming in. a 10 for 280, 10 for 300 and 11.5 for 225. Planning on selling the 11.5 for 300 locally to compensate the resell prices I paid.
laugh.gif
 Got damn, you got 3 pears though? 

And how you get a pear for 225 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 Got damn, you got 3 pears though? 

And how you get a pear for 225 
nerd.gif
Yeah. The 225 I got from Dubai even if its not my size with the plan to resell it since I paid resell for my size. I had a friend there and thats how much the retail is if I convert it. Gonna ask my girl to get it there when she flies there since she is a flight attendant. 
happy.gif

Yeah. The 225 I got from Dubai even if its not my size with the plan to resell it since I paid resell for my size. I had a friend there and thats how much the retail is if I convert it. Gonna ask my girl to get it there when she flies there since she is a flight attendant. 
happy.gif
Bro, we need to connect...them middle east places got UBs sitting.

happy.gif
Your girl is the plug bro congrats 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah. The 225 I got from Dubai even if its not my size with the plan to resell it since I paid resell for my size. I had a friend there and thats how much the retail is if I convert it. Gonna ask my girl to get it there when she flies there since she is a flight attendant. :D

Forgot we can ask Budjing to check for us :lol

Ordered once from saints back in late 2015 and it wasn't a good experience. Processing and delivery time take considerably long. Resell prices. Delayed shipment on top of the long processing time. And the product received has a slight defect which made me think if it was a failed qc item that was rejected for retail sale(FK Racer). Even though they have stocks that can't be found elsewhere, i am not risking it. Just my personal opinion.

Your girl is the plug bro congrats 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 yeah. She is a big help. She also usually is the one who brings my pair to @pg62  and vice versa. Without her my pair will be sitting with dust.
Forgot we can ask Budjing to check for us
laugh.gif
Actually yes. Next good release I will ask him. Problem is retail is usually around 225. Then shipping to me for 2 shoes would cost 50.

I forgot who had mentioned it the other day about UB retail might as well be $350 with all these resellers but damn he was right and a shame it is 
laugh.gif

I just bought 3M 1.0s DS in my size for $350 and I can't believe I'm actually pretty ecstatic about it 
mean.gif

I forgot who had mentioned it the other day about UB retail might as well be $350 with all these resellers but damn he was right and a shame it is 
laugh.gif

I just bought 3M 1.0s DS in my size for $350 and I can't believe I'm actually pretty ecstatic about it 
mean.gif
It was @drisk34. Price aint that bad. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Yeah. The 225 I got from Dubai even if its not my size with the plan to resell it since I paid resell for my size. I had a friend there and thats how much the retail is if I convert it. Gonna ask my girl to get it there when she flies there since she is a flight attendant. :D

Bro, we need to connect...them middle east places got UBs sitting.

Wasn't there a place not too long ago, Fall 2016 that still had the 3M 1.0s on the shelf?

For those that pre ordered y3 white from bny do they charge ur account right away or when they ship

Sad world we living in fam 
Tbh if I really like the pair and its 300 or below I wouldnt mind anymore. All the headache of missing a pair or falling inline messes me up. I'd rather pay 100 over retail than to go through all that.

Tbh if I really like the pair and its 300 or below I wouldnt mind anymore. All the headache of missing a pair or falling inline messes me up. I'd rather pay 100 over retail than to go through all that.
Yeah I figured $350 was as good as I'd ever find for those so that's why I was so willing 

Yeah I figured $350 was as good as I'd ever find for those so that's why I was so willing 
I remembered when I was not in the UB train and the first time the 3Ms dropped. I passed on it and even sent the link to my bro. He also passed on it. So much regret cause we couldve doubled up. We caught the restock.

I could have copped a ton of 3Ms when they first dropped, they were sitting at my adidas store. But alas, just grabbed one for myself.

Back
Top Bottom