ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People think Summer is the best time to go to Vegas but it's actually during CES.

They got the Baddest elevator women and the All-Star Team of strippers at Rhino.

Cause they know these tech dudes gonna cash out.

I had yeezys stolen 2 weeks ago. It's one thing to have the Adidas name on the shipping box label, but they also have the Product ID and the size 
indifferent.gif
. Why don't they just pack it in a translucent box while they're at it
man wtf you really have issues with your delivery, like you never know what's gonna happens. That sucks.

First UltraBoost collab to use the trefoil logo gets all my money. wish the 3.0 olives would have done it... or the newest SNS collab

First UltraBoost collab to use the trefoil logo gets all my money. wish the 3.0 olives would have done it... or the newest SNS collab
It won't happen as long as the trefoil is for their lifestyle line and the regular adidas logo is for their performance line 

interesting, so youd say they're just as comfortable as regular UBs?

Surprisingly yes. There's less "give" but the material does flex, the lockdown feels better and the knit upper is as comfortable as any 1.0. Maybe 3.0 levels - and that's pretty good considering they are "uncaged"

Last edited:
Word. Looks pricey though. This will be my first I'm not trying to get too fancy just yet.
Oh I would def recommend getting a Pebble/Pebble Time. They're not fancy but they get the job done (notify you of text, email, phone call, basic music control, etc). 

Amazon might have them on deep discount since they got bought out. 

It's a great starting point to get into the "smartwatch" game. 

I would think CNY would have a high resell price considering there were less than ~550 pairs US-wide.

those Uncaged CNY on Saints need to calm down in price though for me to even consider.

I would think CNY would have a high resell price considering there were less than ~550 pairs US-wide.

those Uncaged CNY on Saints need to calm down in price though for me to even consider.
I'm skeptical of that 550 number tbh. Could be absolutely wrong, but ... 

I'm skeptical of that 550 number tbh. Could be absolutely wrong, but ... 
I recall someone posting stock numbers on ADC was about 300. And reports of ~50ish pairs in only 4 Adidas stores that had them.

Regardless, you would either have gotten lucky on ADC or in SF/NY and I forget the other store(s) so I'd say it's pretty rare.

It'll probably shoot up in price like the 1.0 CNY once these pairs dry up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom