ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

As of now I think it's the only one, the "official" release date was supposedly Dec. 4th so maybe they'll drop at other stores then.
ah ok cool, wasn't even aware of that date - thanks.  Decided to move on my core blacks (or keep for the gym) and get these.

White UBs just got delivered. Cant wait to go home to t̶r̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶ wash them.
Looks like my black jeans have started to stain my White UBs a bit. Does anyone know how I can get it out? Was thinking just a little bit of dawn and water but not sure if anyone had experience with removing the stains.
The best way to remove stubborn stains is by doubling up.
The f*ck! It's $180 on Adidas. RRS robbed my extra 10% VIP discount.
Wonder why rrs put them up for $200
I'm glad RRS canceled my order.  They just made up their own pricing.
roll.gif

So I received my white ultra boost a few days ago, kinda underwhelming in person tbh. Comfort is definitely up there though. Hopefully the off-white grayish pair suit me better.

So I received my white ultra boost a few days ago, kinda underwhelming in person tbh. Comfort is definitely up there though. Hopefully the off-white grayish pair suit me better.
you think? I was thrilled. Wore them around the house a couple of times already because the weather outside is so ****** :D

Stupid Foot Locker shipped my UB in a bag,  Box is all effed up.
That sucks but yea...  everyone knows they ship bag.  That's why people suggest paying a few bucks extra to get the gift box because it gets protected.

are you saying they're one of the LRF (low resolution fire) shoes? great in the distance.

They're kind of underwhelming in hand but they look great on feet.  The white is really white and vibrant outside of the yellowish toe box area. 

Judging by how fast those 3Ms went on adidas, I'm gonna prolly miss the creams :frown:
If anything they'll keep restocking on Adidas and hopefully boutiques will start to receive them as well. 

Same thing happened with the triple whites and those have been getting restocked countless times since. 

Last edited:
If anything they'll keep restocking on Adidas and hopefully boutiques will start to receive them as well. 
Same thing happened with the triple whites and those have been getting restocked countless times since. 

difference is, white was GR.
the 3M was listed as a "limited release" and "get them while you can"

Does it really matter how limited the 3M UBs are?!
Just cop what you like ! Limited/Hype factor shouldn't be a main reason to cop or not lol

For sure copped mine when it dropped ! Can't wait.

Crazy, those 3Ms are almost gone. I was torn last night trying to decide whether to cop or not but decided to hold out. Gonna have to stay on top of the ball to get those Wool LTDs.

Does it really matter how limited the 3M UBs are?!
Just cop what you like ! Limited/Hype factor shouldn't be a main reason to cop or not lol

For sure copped mine when it dropped ! Can't wait.

Tell that to people with FOMOS. It won't stick and resellers make it worse.

adidas bway nyc has the 3m's. They held a pair for me until after work.
FYI, for shoes that are excluded from promotional discounts on the adidas site (like the 3Ms), I've always been able to use the discount codes in store. Got one of my all white pairs 15% off that way. Come to think of it, the only UBs I've paid retail for were the Kolors.

damn, sweatshop getting even cheaper!

Can't pass up on more pairs.

Was able to use by 15pound voucher to make it $101. Win.

Last edited:
damn, sweatshop getting even cheaper!

Can't pass up on more pairs.

Was able to use by 15pound voucher to make it $101. Win.
About to place my first order w/ Sweatshop. Aside from the NOV20 discount, is there anything I should know? From what I gather they send you a £15 voucher w/ your first order, any other pertinent info? Looking like they have the og purps in my size and it's gonna come out to about $124.

edit - Also, pretty sure I've read the sizes listed on sweatshop are UK, correct?

edit again - GAAAAAHHH nevermind my size is gone now. Snoozed & lost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom