ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the tip - added the £15 voucher and grabbed the neon yellows for £62 including shipping lol Brilliant.  more than 50% off retail.  

Last edited:
About to place my first order w/ Sweatshop. Aside from the NOV20 discount, is there anything I should know? From what I gather they send you a £15 voucher w/ your first order, any other pertinent info? Looking like they have the og purps in my size and it's gonna come out to about $124.

edit - Also, pretty sure I've read the sizes listed on sweatshop are UK, correct?

edit again - GAAAAAHHH nevermind my size is gone now. Snoozed & lost.

That sucks man. I think things will start to move now that they have that 20% sale.

About to place my first order w/ Sweatshop. Aside from the NOV20 discount, is there anything I should know? From what I gather they send you a £15 voucher w/ your first order, any other pertinent info? Looking like they have the og purps in my size and it's gonna come out to about $124.

edit - Also, pretty sure I've read the sizes listed on sweatshop are UK, correct?

edit again - GAAAAAHHH nevermind my size is gone now. Snoozed & lost.
That sucks man. I think things will start to move now that they have that 20% sale.
Yeah that site is playing with my emotions haha. All good though, I'll be ready when the Wool LTD drops.

Might actually call westfield adidas to see if they got the 3Ms and go cop w/ 15% off coupon if so.

if you place two separate orders from sweatshop, is it guaranteed no custom fee?

yeah, you'll be safe. Anything under $200 won't get hit, in my experience. I have placed 4 orders with them in the past month. Safe each time

Last edited:
Yeah that site is playing with my emotions haha. All good though, I'll be ready when the Wool LTD drops.

Might actually call westfield adidas to see if they got the 3Ms and go cop w/ 15% off coupon if so.

I'm going shopping with the wife today and was planning on stopping by Westfield CC and Adidas SM. I'll let you know if I see them there.

Did anyone see the 3M UB in a size smaller than 7?
I can't remember but I feel like it may have gone down to 5 since it seemed like a FSR when the link first went live last night. Don't hold me to that though. They might not make small sizes of the LTDs...

Did adidas ever do women's sizes of the Silver LTD? I don't remember ever seeing those.

new to ultra boost but need a pair for work. anyone know where I can find the original black and purp cw in a US 11 or 11.5 for retail or below? thanks.

new to ultra boost but need a pair for work. anyone know where I can find the original black and purp cw in a US 11 or 11.5 for retail or below? thanks.
Scroll back a bit, sweatshop doing a sale right now, not sure if they have your size but they have that cw. FYI sizes on the site are UK.

Stupid Foot Locker shipped my UB in a bag,  Box is all effed up.
That sucks but yea...  everyone knows they ship bag.  That's why people suggest paying a few bucks extra to get the gift box because it gets protected.
Even giftbox request aren't 100%. Been burned that route a few times (don't know they're hiring some of these people
mean.gif
). I typically buy 2 pairs of shoes and return the pair that forced them to box them up. It's just a "technique" of mine since I have 2 FTLs within a 1.5 miles of me.
everyone feast!!

Such a great deal.
Adidas been killing my wallet with UBs, SL Loop Mocs, and gear. Between Sweatshop, RRS, and ADC. HOSSIERS was the devil as well. Saw my size 10 OGs popping up on Sweatshop the past 2 days and had to cop 2 pairs.

That said, anyone got any of those Sweatshop 15 GBP coupons
nerd.gif

Sweatshop shipping to US...worth it?
Everyone here seems happy. I grabbed pairs for $150ish and $120ish the past 2 days for the OGs, but they haven't arrived yet.

Last edited:
About to pull the trigger on some Boosts on Sweatshop.  Any NT'er willing to share their £15 Sweatshop voucher if they're not planning on using it? Please PM me!  Will return the favor with help on the next Yeezy drop! 

Scroll back a bit, sweatshop doing a sale right now, not sure if they have your size but they have that cw. FYI sizes on the site are UK.
they're sold out. really need that cw if anyone sees.
Keep visiting their site. I passed like a dummy when the dropped them most recently. After I manned up and decided to buy from them, they were gone; however,  a few days later, my size has popped up twice and didn't make the mistake of passing again.
About to pull the trigger on some Boosts on Sweatshop. Any NT'er willing to share their £15 Sweatshop voucher if they're not planning on using it? Please PM me! Will return the favor with help on the next Yeezy drop!
You giving out Yeezy help for 15 GBPs? Hell, I'd PP you that if you would secure some 350s or 750s
laugh.gif

Last edited:
wow, had to order those royals from sweatshop at $127 delivered :smokin. brings me to 7 pairs of UBs, and im now forcing myself to stop making purchases for 2015 :lol:

You giving out Yeezy help for 15 GBPs? Hell, I'd PP you that if you would secure some 350s or 750s
laugh.gif
Gotta return the favor somehow! I was able to cook on the releases so can't hurt to help fam out for a discount code.

I can't remember but I feel like it may have gone down to 5 since it seemed like a FSR when the link first went live last night. Don't hold me to that though. They might not make small sizes of the LTDs...

Did adidas ever do women's sizes of the Silver LTD? I don't remember ever seeing those.
oh okay, thank you! & for the silver LTD they did unisex sizing so the smallest was a sz 5US. But I only saw that size in some uk shops.

Back
Top Bottom