ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
soooo tempted to grab the royal pair for $125 shipped. ive just bought WAYYY too many recently. MUST RESIST

soooo tempted to grab the royal pair for $125 shipped. ive just bought WAYYY too many recently. MUST RESIST
I'm thinking about copping a pair too. So it's showing up as 99.99uk total, how much is that in US dollars? 

Damn that women's wave pattern might have to cop

Damn that women's wave pattern might have to cop
I would 100% cop if I had baby feet.  11.5 mens is nearly impossible in womens sizes unfort.
Sooo pissed they dont have that white womens wave pair in my size. Damnit!
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the white wave pattern will be dropping in men's sizes as well...

nvm, was just curious to see how everyone is getting them for $124 then I saw the additional 20% off.

On sweatshop, Is the only difference between Ultra Boost ST and Ultra Boost the extra olor pattern?
No there are a lot of differences. The heel cup, the cage, the much bigger torsion tab, all are different from the UB. The general silhouette of the shoe is quite different too. The ST also has a tongue that is separate from the upper, unlike the UB which is all one piece. Not to mention the ST is ugly as hell.

I still have yet to see any on feet pics but so far none of the photos I've seen of the ST are appealing to me in the least.

ST = stability, so they're intended to be a more stable alternative to the regular UB for those that really want to use them for running.

I ordered the wrong size in the royal UB from sweatshop-I emailed them to cancel the order about 3 hours ago but haven't heard anything back, should I be concerned? I ordered a 10 UK when I needed a 10.5 as I'm a US 11 (I ordered the correct size later). I suppose I could OOP someone my pair for discounted retail ($125) + shipping but I'd rather not have to do that haha

Last edited:
When I ordered from sweatshop, I selected a 10 and got a US 10 which is what I wanted.

Cannot believe I missed out on Black 3M's. Thanks Ibn for hyping those up. Can't stand that dude. Don't see them anywhere else. Anybody with a link?

I ordered the wrong size in the royal UB from sweatshop-I emailed them to cancel the order about 3 hours ago but haven't heard anything back, should I be concerned? I ordered a 10 UK when I needed a 10.5 as I'm a US 11 (I ordered the correct size later). I suppose I could OOP someone my pair for discounted retail ($125) + shipping but I'd rather not have to do that haha
It's 8:50pm in the UK, think normal office hours are 9am-5pm.  Try tomorrow if it isn't too late.

On sweatshop, Is the only difference between Ultra Boost ST and Ultra Boost the extra olor pattern?

No there are a lot of differences. The heel cup, the cage, the much bigger torsion tab, all are different from the UB. The general silhouette of the shoe is quite different too. The ST also has a tongue that is separate from the upper, unlike the UB which is all one piece. Not to mention the ST is ugly as hell.

I still have yet to see any on feet pics but so far none of the photos I've seen of the ST are appealing to me in the least.

ST = stability, so they're intended to be a more stable alternative to the regular UB for those that really want to use them for running.

You unbiased comparison is appreciated.

I feel stable in the current iteration. Maybe the Continental one would be better. Doesn't seem I have the need for ST.

When I ordered from sweatshop, I selected a 10 and got a US 10 which is what I wanted.

Cannot believe I missed out on Black 3M's. Thanks Ibn for hyping those up. Can't stand that dude. Don't see them anywhere else. Anybody with a link?
This site: http://www.fashion-press.net/news/20166 which is the source quoted in most of the footwear blogs' posts about the 3Ms seems to say they'll be available at a bunch of other stores, but probably not until Dec. 4th.

edit - I also wouldn't be surprised if ADC restocked them on Dec. 4th since that's the official release date. When they were available on ADC last night they had a "limited to 4 items per customer" message, which I've seen several times on their early links, then when they have the official link up, it's limited to 1 item. Same thing happened with the first white UB restock.

Last edited:

I would double-check your order.  All sizes on Sweatshop website are UK sizes, so a 10 on the website would be a 10.5 US

Got an order cancellation from sweatshop on the black cw but my order on the royals seems to have gone through (ironically I ordered the wrong size of the royals and requested an order cancellation from them).

Last edited:
You unbiased comparison is appreciated.

I feel stable in the current iteration. Maybe the Continental one would be better. Doesn't seem I have the need for ST.
Yeah they're pretty stable for me too, but I could see how someone who might want to take them on a more strenuous run on uneven terrain might have issues with them.

Back
Top Bottom