ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remembered when I was not in the UB train and the first time the 3Ms dropped. I passed on it and even sent the link to my bro. He also passed on it. So much regret cause we couldve doubled up. We caught the restock.

3m are my unicorn. Only time I had a chance to cop at retail was on bny at the same time as creams. Grabbed creams carted 3ms but waited too long and was justifying myself not to grab them. Needless to say creams are still ds and I know those 3ms would be beat to **** if I had them.

oh well oh well @macg0120   bro hook @Andy Mao   and myself in your next big shipping from Dubai 
roll.gif

I could have copped a ton of 3Ms when they first dropped, they were sitting at my adidas store. But alas, just grabbed one for myself.

Same. Copped one pair. Ended up selling them cause i wasnt feeling them. No regrets tho. Buyer was happy and this was last year before prices got stupid.

It's funny cause I sold them and shortly later bought DS creams for about $245 or so. Guess it's a zero sum game sometimes.

Last edited:
For sure. Dubai is my new [emoji]128268[/emoji][emoji]128268[/emoji]
laugh.gif

I might to to SD this April so we'll never know.
I imagine you just stumbling upon some nmd nicekicks, some ub sns, a pair of red apples ... just casually you know, casually strolling in the mall haha 

nthat.gif
roll.gif

Same. Copped one pair. Ended up selling them cause i wasnt feeling them. No regrets tho. Buyer was holy and this was last year before prices got stupid.

It's funny cause I sold them and shortly later bought DS creams for about $245 or so. Guess it's a zero sum game sometimes.
Traded my 3M's for Black WoodWood's plus $100 a year and a bit ago. NO REGRETS lol

I imagine you just stumbling upon some nmd nicekicks, some ub sns, a pair of red apples ... just casually you know, casually strolling in the mall haha 
:Nthat :rollin

Well if thats the case I will hoard that then resell is life. :lol

tankdayglo tankdayglo youre a y3 enthusiast. You think those white y3 pure boost will hit disco like majority of y3s when they hit global release and there after.

tankdayglo tankdayglo youre a y3 enthusiast. You think those white y3 pure boost will hit disco like majority of y3s when they hit global release and there after.

Really hard to say, Y-3 resale is pretty unpredictable. But yeah I think some pairs will be had at discount. They'll go super quick when they do tho.

:lol literally carted y3 pb on bny 15 mins ago and was contemplating getting them went back and now my size is gone baby gone. Wtf. Lol

Last edited:
I still dont know if I like kith that much tho... Id rather get Volcanos if I sell V2... only couple hundid more

i don't see why yeezys have high resell.

Me neither but it's just all these kids in love with him.

Why would yeezys be the only shoe to have resale?

You know there was a resale market before yeezys existed right?

Yea but was adidas having more then 1 shoe in the resale market? That's what I'm leaning toward. Plus there would be no resale for any adidas shoe if kanye didn't wear them.

The white Y3 pure boosts are going to be a weird release. I feel a lot of people are waiting for the word on whether or not they'll be a hyped shoe like the last PK ZGs.

I think that initially there will be an uptick in buyers testing the market but they'll go on sale like everything else goes and that's when they'll really move. That's when small boutiques will be your best friend. Especially at the end of the season. I picked up 2 pairs of Qasa highs, 1 for $160 and 1 for $120 around Christmas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom