ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The consensus is they will probably restock at some point in the future. No one really knows though. Stay tuned!
At this point, chances of a full blown restock are pretty slim. Might see a couple one off drops here and there but I doubt we see a wide release again. Especially since the TB 3.0 is coming soon.

Those UBs he posted are samples so it's anyones guess as to how much more of that pattern we will see. Likely not very much.

I have the 3.0. Don't really want to take the insole out though. They're just a tiny bit tight. I can still wear them with no problem. I just prefer them a bit looser.
3.0 are the most forgiving UB outta all the generations. You sure you got the correct size?

So is this 4.0 or 3.5 ?
I think it's just an alternate pattern they didn't decide to release with the GRs. I believe someone here posted a royal 3.0 stock photo with the pattern? It looks so much better than what's currently out. 3.0 looks too plain and makes it look more wide as well. 

Holy **** just saw he tagged my post and what he said, wtf? People have so much hatred to spew it's sad
I know, deceiving , 2017 for some XV century for others ...

Not worth giving it a number since we don't know if it'll even drop outside of the SNS x SS pair.
But the grey pair has a similar pattern, even if it's a sample it could be the future. And didn't you saw the triple white posted a couple of pages ago with a similar pattern ? 

I think it's just an alternate pattern they didn't decide to release with the GRs. I believe someone here posted a royal 3.0 stock photo with the pattern? It looks so much better than what's currently out. 3.0 looks too plain and makes it look more wide as well. 
Was it a royal blue or a triple white? 

Last edited:
It's funny because their apparel aint top notch stuff. And you can almost always just wait until it goes on sale.

I'm a Real Madrid fan who is sponsored by Adidas. I really dislike their apparel. The tshirts are either really stiff/rough or they fit really weird. I just bought a full zip Real Madrid hoodie and it's probably the first piece of Adidas apparel I thought was comfortable.

3.0 are the most forgiving UB outta all the generations. You sure you got the correct size?

No not really. It's my first pair. Length wise they fit great. They're just a little snug. Idk if that's because I'm used to wearing Flyknit Racers or if it's the wrong size. I think a half size up would be too big length wise. I figure I'll wear them to work all week next week and if they don't loosen up a little bit I'll take the insole out.

I'm a Real Madrid fan who is sponsored by Adidas. I really dislike their apparel. The tshirts are either really stiff/rough or they fit really weird. I just bought a full zip Real Madrid hoodie and it's probably the first piece of Adidas apparel I thought was comfortable.
No not really. It's my first pair. Length wise they fit great. They're just a little snug. Idk if that's because I'm used to wearing Flyknit Racers or if it's the wrong size. I think a half size up would be too big length wise. I figure I'll wear them to work all week next week and if they don't loosen up a little bit I'll take the insole out.
I would think FKR would be even more narrow/snug than a 3.0.

UBs are supposed to hug your foot. I don't think you would've liked the 1.0/2.0 because they really made improvements in the 3.0 for wider feet/high arches.

The ankle opening is a lot bigger vs. 1.0/2.0 and the toe box is slightly taller than those models. Plus the PK is thinner and more flexible.

I would suggest wearing them a week and see if you experience any feet pain. Maybe it's just a 'different' feel compared to what you have worn in runners.

They look amazing in hand, but when they're on foot it's another story. Ordered some solid white rope laces to match the all white look. I'm calling it now. This shoe will go for at least $800 a couple of months down the line.

I feel like almost everyone who bought kith's are jus trying to dump them on ebay to try and make a quick buck. It's a shame because it's honestly a beautiful shoe

Last edited:
so much hate damn ... 

What about the CNY UB makes them an "asians only" shoe? The western alphabet lettering? The words "ultra boost" printed in English on the heel?

Holy **** just saw he tagged my post and what he said, wtf? People have so much hatred to spew it's sad

Just catching up on all my subbed threads this evening and must have just missed a wonderful one. After messing up the nmd og UK drop twice today, got some anger/hate to release: for the guy.
So listen up Jabroni cause I said these before. This Asian MF wasn't feeling the marketing gimmick. Color/pattern was bit much, CNY/NYC didn't make any sense and too limited to even stand a chance.

Look forward to seeing your next post.
Have a Nice Day.

I'm all in for the SNS, is there a rumored rd at this point?

I remember the tee times dropped first week of Feb. Those were easy to grab but this time is highly unlikely.

so much hate damn ... 
What was the post? Cant see it
laugh.gif
I think he was talking about how you shouldn't cop the CNY unless you're asian or something like that 

Back
Top Bottom