ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I anticipate they're gonna move on from the 1.0 collabs pretty soon but I'm sure there will still be one every now & again.

Personally I'm more curious to see what the collaborators do w/ the 3.0 at this point.

Last edited:

forget the denim and UB talk, how many folks have just started buying adidas apparel to match their UBs/NMDs? Never would've thought people would seek an Adidas trefoil hat or hoodie.
I don't buy Adidas apparel really. I thought about it but that's a bit too on the nose.

Yeah same goes for Nike though too (except for their Tech Fleece IMO.)
Adidas needs to get new models because ain't no way I can imagine what the shirt below looks like on me when they have malnutrition kids modeling a Tee:

Unless that's what the cool kids wear, I could see that shirt fitting like the nike model below

Maybe it's just me but most of the people I see wear the Adidas track suits usually wear them with a different brand of shoes.

MAN, USPS trolling me

My shoes were marked as "Delivered to reception area" 

So I go to pick them up excited as hell only for the receptionist to tell me they didn't receive any packages for my apartment 
indifferent.gif

WTFFF 
mad.gif

Yesterday in unintentionally wore Tiro pants and grabbed my Bayern Munich Adi jacket on the way out of the house. Looked like a young asian thomas muller the whole day.

MAN, USPS trolling me

My shoes were marked as "Delivered to reception area" 

So I go to pick them up excited as hell only for the receptionist to tell me they didn't receive any packages for my apartment 
indifferent.gif

WTFFF 
mad.gif
They are probably still on their route and marked it delivered so their route time looks good.  

Happened to me, I spotted her down the street still delivering mail.  You should be good. 

From everyones experience what is the most reliable carrier? Meaning the least amount of lost packages or inconveniences as a buyer or seller? For me its still good ol USPS

DHL 
laugh.gif

otherwise, UPS/FedEx has had a fair share of lost packages for me. USPS the 2nd least compared to DHL. But USPS tracking sucks

Last edited:
Usps. My mailman always deliver the goods. He knows me because he always deliver my Amazon packages. Nice guy. Spoke to him a few times.

Back
Top Bottom