ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[thread="592656"]Adidas Boost Thread Faqs Rumors Sizing On Page 1 No Buying Selling Trading/127950#post_27273911​[/thread]
[thread="592656"]Adidas Boost Thread Faqs Rumors Sizing On Page 1 No Buying Selling Trading/127950#post_27273911​[/thread]
What about the CNY UB makes them an "asians only" shoe? The western alphabet lettering? The words "ultra boost" printed in English on the heel?

Last edited:
Would a size 7.5 ub be the same as a 7 with the insoles removed? I know some models just use slightly different insoles for 1/2 sizes but re-use the same shell.

Thinking about placing an online order from Urban Necessities and I was wondering if anyone has had any issues or can share their past experience (good or bad) before I do...

I'm all in for the new SNS. besides the wool burgs i really like that alternate pattern they didn't end up using. Even greys look much better here. 

Loving these
pimp.gif

Smokin'!  I take it these already dropped?  Been away far too long.

If the SNS x SS we've been seeing are the final product, which it seems like they are, then I'd say it's safe to assume we haven't seen the last of that alternate 3.0 pattern.

It's ridiculous how fast world travels on social media. Someone posted a photo of a restock at our local store of the burgundy, triple white, core black 3.0 and in probably less than 20 minutes they were all gone

Don't know much about them so I'm not sure if the 3.0 are the OG triple white, but they had the all white 3.0 and core black 3.0 at Footlocker at University Mall in Tampa yesterday evening. Only had 2 or 3 sizes left. Also had the Unity Blue NMDs there.

Adidas needs to get new models because ain't no way I can imagine what the shirt below looks like on me when they have malnutrition kids modeling a Tee:

Unless that's what the cool kids wear, I could see that shirt fitting like the nike model below
laugh.gif

Which model do you have? If you remove the insole and they fit perfect you can wear them like that. Or if you want to keep the insoles you can stick a wood shoe tree in them and they should stretch.

I have the 3.0. Don't really want to take the insole out though. They're just a tiny bit tight. I can still wear them with no problem. I just prefer them a bit looser.

Last edited:

so 320 or around is a good price?

I was wondering if they do a re-up like the triple black NMD which I also missed out!
The consensus is they will probably restock at some point in the future. No one really knows though. Stay tuned!

I'm all in for the new SNS. besides the wool burgs i really like that alternate pattern they didn't end up using. Even greys look much better here. 
Damn man I've been out of the loop too long. When are both of those releasing? I NEED them!!! The top ones are the SNS I assume what are the bottom grey ones?

We better be seeing more of this pattern, it's 100x better than the current 3.0 pattern IMO.

The consensus is they will probably restock at some point in the future. No one really knows though. Stay tuned!
Damn man I've been out of the loop too long. When are both of those releasing? I NEED them!!! The top ones are the SNS I assume what are the bottom grey ones?

Correct

Back
Top Bottom