ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would you riot for these?

Def not. Looks like a pair of perfectly good Creams went to waste 
tired.gif

Does anybody know if Concepts International customer service is helpful? Only reason I'm asking is because someone stole my package which contain Kith Response Trail and freaking USPS ain't helpful at all. The lady said once its delivered its not our problem anymore. **** USPS

Not because of the authenticity, I read that in the RF thread as well. But I've heard of some other people who have found a better deal on them outside of Ruze. So that's pretty much why. 

What's your opinion? Can anything beat that Ruze price? Should I cop and regret later? 

If you really like the shoe, i dont see why not. Might not get any better than that.

If you really like the shoe, i dont see why not. Might not get any better than that.
lol i remember when they posted a 10x FSR range on ebay and the shop was in my city... im like hell nah that sh*ts fake ive never heard of this store... 
i think its a good price if you just want the shoe and not the box set. @DesD1  

Last edited:
Does anybody know if Concepts International customer service is helpful? Only reason I'm asking is because someone stole my package which contain Kith Response Trail and freaking USPS ain't helpful at all. The lady said once its delivered its not our problem anymore. **** USPS
lol concepts has the worst CS of life

Last edited:
Not because of the authenticity, I read that in the RF thread as well. But I've heard of some other people who have found a better deal on them outside of Ruze. So that's pretty much why. 

What's your opinion? Can anything beat that Ruze price? Should I cop and regret later? 
#HomageGate is leaking lol

triple blacks just came in!

Quality on these are pretty sloppy IMO.., the paint on the boost has inconsistencies, revealing some portion of the original boost.

You can open up a paypal dispute if you paid with paypal if Concepts is not responding to resolve the issue.

Last edited:

You can open up a paypal dispute if you paid with paypal if Concepts is not responding to resolve the issue.
I spoke to them yesterday and the bish said you can file a claim but outta honesty I don't think you'll win because it was "Delivered"... Okay, it was delivered but left on my ******* front door/porch but wasn't delivered to an actual person. Pretty much paypal ain't helping at all either. 

I spoke to them yesterday and the bish said you can file a claim but outta honesty I don't think you'll win because it was "Delivered"... Okay, it was delivered but left on my ******* front door/porch but wasn't delivered to an actual person. Pretty much paypal ain't helping at all either. 
Damn man. Sorry to hear that. Going through the same thing right now kinda. You know for a fact someone stole it?

thats why I hate paypal and dont trust stores who don't take it. They know Paypal has loopholes. CC companies get you your money back.

Damn man. Sorry to hear that. Going through the same thing right now kinda. You know for a fact someone stole it?
100% know it was stolen because no way a box is walking away on its own. Either USPS "fake" delivered it and took it him/herself or someone came up on my porch and took it. 

Back
Top Bottom