ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thats why I hate paypal and dont trust stores who don't take it. They know Paypal has loopholes. CC companies get you your money back.
^^^ You said it bro.. Credit card will always have your back but Paypal is full of ****. My CC would've done reimbursed me my money right now but instead paypal and USPS giving me the damn run around

100% know it was stolen because no way a box is walking away on its own. Either USPS "fake" delivered it and took it him/herself or someone came up on my porch and took it. 

^^^ You said it bro.. Credit card will always have your back but Paypal is full of ****. My CC would've done reimbursed me my money right now but instead paypal and USPS giving me the damn run around
I feel you. UPS, Fedex and USPS stay leaving packages "left at rear door". Uhm, I have locked gates. You scaling gates and leaving them at my rear door...oh, and I was home when you "delivered"?

I've been home and they post man, taps on the door, drops package and runs back to the van.

Damn man. Sorry to hear that. Going through the same thing right now kinda. You know for a fact someone stole it?
100% know it was stolen because no way a box is walking away on its own. Either USPS "fake" delivered it and took it him/herself or someone came up on my porch and took it. 
Well in my situation my package was marked at "Delivered to front desk or reception area" yesterday but when I went to pick it up the receptionist told me no package was received for my place that day so I called USPS and they were telling me sometimes it happens where the carrier will scan it and forget to take it off the actual truck so it'll get there the next day in most cases but I'd try to talk to your actual mail person to see if they remember anything

Call in to start an investigation via USPS 

Pretty sure youre screwed over bc signature confirm is only required on $300+ purchases

Call in to start an investigation via USPS 

Pretty sure youre screwed over bc signature confirm is only required on $300+ purchases

They raised it to $750.

Signature Confirmation, if the full amount of the payment (including shipping and taxes) is $750 USD or more. This is documentation that can be viewed at the shipping company’s website and indicates that the item was signed for on delivery.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection

Well in my situation my package was marked at "Delivered to front desk or reception area" yesterday but when I went to pick it up the receptionist told me no package was received for my place that day so I called USPS and they were telling me sometimes it happens where the carrier will scan it and forget to take it off the actual truck so it'll get there the next day in most cases but I'd try to talk to your actual mail person to see if they remember anything

I was going to post something similar. Only noticed this with USPS, but they update their tracking to say delivered and you may not get your package until later that day or the next day. If it's been more than 2 days then I'd go through the process of filing a claim.

Last edited:
I was going to post something similar. Only noticed this with USPS, but they update their tracking to say delivered and you may not get your package until later that day or the next day. If it's been more than 2 days then I'd go through the process of filing a claim.
What are the chances of losing the claim? 

High.. unfortunately, unless if there was a mistake on their behalf. Sounds like they delivered the package, but someone stole it?
Delivered the package at "Front Door/Porch... I don't know how these ******** consider that delivering. I don't even think they rang the damn bell because there are times they don't and just leave it at the door. Yeah someone stole it because I don't have the package and you can't consider that lost because it wasn't "misplaced". 

Ok after a good amount of wear time from me:

Ronnie Fiegs > Ultra Boost 1.0 > 350 v1 > Ultra Boost 2.0 > 350 v2

In terms of comfort. These v2's are just putting way too much like pressure from the top middle of the shoe and it still hasn't gone away yet, whereas something like the fiegs instantly felt perfect. The 350 v1's have no padding and no real all around foot comfort besides the boost, but they never have given me any pain.

Sorry, just ranting and complaining about the weird fit of the v2's, i've seen some of you posting with the same issue. It isn't a size issue either, i also own v2's in a half size up from this size and they are too long and give heel slippage. 

FNL shipped my Trace Cargo 3.0s :pimp:

With my Winners Circle rewards, pretty much came out to below retail + tax

It was delivered on Thursday Jan 5 at 2:29pm and I came home around 12am because of work and it wasn't there.

Yeah, just file the dispute with PayPal and see what happens, if you haven't already. The seller should be able to file the claim with USPS, if they insured the shoes. You can as well if they don't want to.

For my boost fam
You a legend for this one man 

Smokin' 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom