ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really like the TW 3.0 but I prefer the 2.0 for CWs. The gradient worked better with brighter colours imo. But won't know for sure until they release solar red 3.0s which they will do since they're an UB CW staple
I agree, however the olive 2.0 which is a darker knit was pretty good in my eyes

Last edited:
View media item 2290340
Does anyone wear their Kith Trails in areas where there's no snow (I.e. SoCal) or do you guys wear yours for recreational use like hiking / trail running?

I was looking to wear mine just to wear and at times for hikes etc here in the Pacific Northwest. Still waiting for them to ship from Sneakerboy

Last edited:
Anybody with the Kith Trails explain how comfy they are? I know theyre not as comfortable as UB but curioud how it is relative? Thanks!

Anybody with the Kith Trails explain how comfy they are? I know theyre not as comfortable as UB but curioud how it is relative? Thanks!

Gonna repost what I wrote yesterday.

More comfy than both mesh and PK, almost at UB level imo. Less restricring around the ancle area but super comfy materials throughout the whole shoe. I'm not sure how much boost there is but you can see that there is boost below the heel and front foot area. I can feel the boost for sure but they're more robust and hard because of the thick sole. Really great grip on them. The sizing is a little bigger than the UBs. Imo, if you have wide feet go tts and if you have narrow feet go down 1/2 size, like on pk NMDs.

They have definitely been keeping my feet pretty darn warm today when I wore them with thicker winter socks while it was around 23 degrees fahrenheit outside.

Honestly liking these Kith trails so much that I might double up on them while the resale is pretty low (they can be had from a little more than 200€+).

If ultra boost was 10/10 comfort wise, I'd rate the trails as a 8/10.

Threw the multi blue laces on my pair , seriously these shoes look so much better in person.

If ultra boost was 10/10 comfort wise, I'd rate the trails as a 8/10.

Threw the multi blue laces on my pair , seriously these shoes look so much better in person.

Exactly my thoughts. I would almost say 9/10 if UBs are 10/10 and Yeezy V2's are 9.5/10 and I really agree they look like 25 times better on feet.

Last edited:
Insert NOOOO gif

I prob wouldn't let Kanye let alone a YouTuber with a nice boost collection do this.... that man legit has a cult following
BAHAHAHAH hell no man

That dude ain't no celebrity 

Just some dude full of himself because he has a lot of Boost

Honestly liking these Kith trails so much that I might double up on them while the resale is pretty low (they can be had from a little more than 200€+).

I'm with you, but debating ordering the same size or going up .5 to my TTS. The pair I ordered from kith is 8.5 and fit perfectly but can't be worn with thicker socks

Are you wearing them like a normal pair of shoes or just outside in cold weather or outdoor activities?

Are you wearing them like a normal pair of shoes or just outside in cold weather or outdoor activities?

So far used them for one whole day outside while it was like 23 degrees and they kept my feet pretty warm. But honestly liking them so much that I might use them alot during the whole year. Perfect shoes for me to walk the dog in for example. The boost on UBs always get super dirty since we often walk in grass and stuff. Always nice with another silhouette than the UBs/Yeezys too. They look much cleaner on feet, not so bulky or what you want to call it.

And regarding sizing, I went tts (wide feet) and they do have some room for thick socks but my feet and toes are also super sensitive for narrow shoes since I've had problems with my toe nails when I was younger. Not too big but just enough to wear thick winter socks now that it's freezing outside.

man, still no update on my tracking for my kith boosts. im not sure how much longer I should give this before opening a paypal claim.

Last edited:
ebay, but bought through invoice

he printed the shipping label/dropped them off on the 31st. Tracking only says Pre Shipment so it was never even scanned into a system.
I hate it especially when sellers give a date and then don't ship it on that set date. Then make an excuse after just to do the same thing again!

Back
Top Bottom