ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just grabbed a pair of the 3Ms at adidas cuvler city. They still had a few sizes left but seemed like they were going quick. Wasn't sold on these at first but after seeing them in person I had to pull the trigger. Couldn't tell a significant difference in comfort with the new outsole, but that was just from trying them on real quick in store. Was able to use a 15% off code on em too!

Heres a preview of the EQT/Boost lifestyle range Adidas have in store for us in 2016. Beautiful!

(Not my pics from IG)
I've been waiting for a pair of blacks UB2 to drop but man, if I can get a pair of these in black I'll easily take it. Wonder if it'll be a GR type release and if we'll be able to get them at the top of th year. 

Good looks for the link to the Women's OG and Women's Pink/Purple pair. Already have the OG but decided to finally pull the trigger on the Pink/Purple pair. I've always liked them even though they're a little "girly" but wanted to wait for the price to lower. Glad I did, $85 is a steal.
Got a pair last week too. I had a WC reward to burn so at $65, some boosts just to beat on is worth it. Honestly though, it's pretty ugly in person.

Also got my 3M LTD and Silver LTD and love both. Overall though, my Gray wools are getting the most wear.

Got a pair last week too. I had a WC reward to burn so at $65, some boosts just to beat on is worth it. Honestly though, it's pretty ugly in person.

Also got my 3M LTD and Silver LTD and love both. Overall though, my Gray wools are getting the most wear.
Where the **** ya'll finding the 3M's ? 

Release dates for the EQT boost range are as follows....

adidas EQT #F/15 Pack – November 28, 2015
adidas EQT #F/15 Athleisure – December 19, 2015 and January 16, 2016
adidas EQT #F/15 Primeknit – January 16, 2016

Hey this is bit of general question for all the runners on here, but what do you think is a better shoe to run in out of the flyknit racer and the UB? Any NTer on here have both and runs?

Cheers 
happy.gif

Hey this is bit of general question for all the runners on here, but what do you think is a better shoe to run in out of the flyknit racer and the UB? Any NTer on here have both and runs?

Cheers :D

Without a doubt the UB. On a wet day - racers over UB but neither that good on wet tbh.

Last edited:
lol at the amount of people wanting the 3Ms now, i can only assume the LTD tag, and adidas' fake sellout on them has something to do with it. Alot of people passed when RRS first put them up.

Thanks for that RunningShoes link. Mom walks everywhere in Dubai so I copped her the OGs. Came out to $85 shipped. Can't beat that. 

I think also it's one of those shoes you need to see in hand and after a few in hand shots from some NTrs, helped some people off the fence.  I just wish they were available same time in the UK/EU.

lol at the amount of people wanting the 3Ms now, i can only assume the LTD tag, and adidas' fake sellout on them has something to do with it. Alot of people passed when RRS first put them up.
For me I passed when they were on RRS but that's because they looked too busy in the RRS stock picks. I didn't know what to expect and thought they'd be reflecting light all the time but the on feet pics posted earlier outside helped me get a better idea and now I wouldn' t mind them...still don't think I'll be buying them for retail though 
tongue.gif

I got em from Adidas yesterday and it cost me less than RRS even after all that vip, coupon, and ebates. Low key mad at RRS

The $200 price tag on rrs made me pass with no in person pictures out there. I still passed on $180 though.

Idk if this is the right forum for this but if anyone is selling in eBay STAY AWAY from crurojel on eBay. Messaged me to sell five pairs of shoes (new & used) for $1100. Sent fraudulent PayPal email saying funds were paid, which they never were. This person is a scammer so be aware.

Back
Top Bottom