ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goodnight
Which NT'er is this? Someone who probably signed up today 
mean.gif

yeah, they looked good in person. Don't like the 3M aspect, but that won't bug me since you can't really see that with the flash,

The wife pushed me to cop. But I may not keep them. Gonna sit on them for a day or two. Having the core blacks somewhat makes these unnecessary,
If you pass on them, let me know? I think I'm a 10.5 in Boost. RRS told me they'd have someone call me back about my two cancelled orders. It's been over a week so I just gotta get these elsewhere. 

Edit: good lord...just saw what people on ebay are putting them up for. **** this economy where every shoe is re-sellable lol

Last edited:

If you pass on them, let me know? I think I'm a 10.5 in Boost. RRS told me they'd have someone call me back about my two cancelled orders. It's been over a week so I just gotta get these elsewhere. 

Edit: good lord...just saw what people on ebay are putting them up for. **** this economy where every shoe is re-sellable lol
RRS cancelled my two orders also, but they charged me for one. 
mean.gif

Their CSR said 3 to 7 days for the charge to come off which day 7 was yesterday

and the charge was still present on my account.
devil.gif

I copped from adidas at the real retail price so check your local adidas store to see if they got them in.

If not,  just be patient because only two spots have released so far.

Hopefully no one actually pays that, they're gonna regret it once the shoes start dropping at other places. Same goes for the numbskulls who are paying $600+ for the F&F off-white UBs on Grailed.

Only Ultras I've paid resale on are the white J&D's day after release day as i got cart jacked on every store i tried to get them from. And the Base Green Ultras. Personally i was happy to pay alittle over for these as no local or Australian retailers had any left/or were ever going to get any.

Just noticed that the new women whites on ADC have a white heel cup. Until now I think all the pictures we've seen of this colorway had a grey heel cup, weird thing is that pics legit looked like ADC stock ones :wow:
Really wish they turn out to be white, the grey would ruin it for me. kinda tired of their stock pics nonsense.

View media item 1796427View media item 1796426
edit : pics

Last edited:
Just noticed that the new women whites on ADC have a white heel cup. Until now I think all the pictures we've seen of this colorway had a grey heel cup, weird thing is that pics legit looked like ADC stock ones
eek.gif

Really wish they turn out to be white, the grey would ruin it for me. kinda tired of their stock pics nonsense.

edit : pics
I actually like the grey heel cup over the white. 

I also like the premium  silver/gold ultra boost on the second pair.

The gold lettering compliments that out of place off white wave.

Just saw the new UB with Continental soles in Singapore Adidas, looks good, same retail price.

Only women's for now though.

But I still prefer the color of the OG range, without the strong gradients.

Last edited:
too many people continually asking for the £15 sweatshop code. take the hint from all the previous people asking and not getting them. its funny because most i see asking for it, i've never seen posting on here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom