ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not understanding how you lucked out when RRS marked up the price from $180 to $200.

In my experience lucking out is having your RRS order cancelled and getting the hook up

from Adidas at the correct price with free shipping and a 24 hour delivery window, but that's just me.
roll.gif

I'm just salty at RRS for being horrible merchants.

In all seriousness though, so far they have only dropped at two retailers.  A wide release will follow.

The silver Ltd saw a wider release and then a restock earlier this month.
Those of us who preordered from RRS used a 20% off code. Got mine shipped for $160. I even had the wrong card on file because I had reported it stolen and they still set aside my pair for me and gave me time to call in and get it charged onto a new card. No salt here

I'm in the same boat my man, I'm SOO PISSED.

These resellers expect them not to restock, but idiots have payed $300 just for a pair on Klekt and eBay.

I ain't paying that **** *****, also the ultra boosts are already HELLA expensive compared to Ro**** runs and Flyknit Racers

Was just looking at pics of these new adidas originals boosts coming out soon and noticed a shoe I hadn't seen in any of the pics yet, or had somehow just missed.

These are interesting...

Not understanding how you lucked out when RRS marked up the price from $180 to $200.

In my experience lucking out is having your RRS order cancelled and getting the hook up

from Adidas at the correct price with free shipping and a 24 hour delivery window, but that's just me.
roll.gif

I'm just salty at RRS for being horrible merchants.

In all seriousness though, so far they have only dropped at two retailers.  A wide release will follow.

The silver Ltd saw a wider release and then a restock earlier this month.
I had a reply earlier in the thread, but after all said and done, I paid under retail shipped. And if you want to get technical, I paid the nearly the same amount I would have had I bought them from ADC or an adidas store with a 15% off coupon, and I had mine in hand since last week.

As for RRS, I can't comment, just because this was my first ever order and it went off without a hitch, but tons of other members have gotten shafted by them.

Was just looking at pics of these new adidas originals boosts coming out soon and noticed a shoe I hadn't seen in any of the pics yet, or had somehow just missed.

These are interesting...
They are part of the EQT drop thats releases this week and in to January 16.............

adidas EQT #F/15 Pack – November 28, 2015
adidas EQT #F/15 Athleisure – December 19, 2015 and January 16, 2016
adidas EQT #F/15 Primeknit – January 16, 2016

thanks to @BartStar for the sweatshop link, i crumbled and plumped for the reds i've been hankering after for a while. trouble is, they're red..

i agree about the terrible name of the company, the site says it was set up by the bloke who invented the london marathon (touch of the elgin marbles there)  so i guess its hard to change it, and back then nobody cared about the term sweatshop as the industrial revolution had been and gone.

thanks to @BartStar for the sweatshop link, i crumbled and plumped for the reds i've been hankering after for a while. trouble is, they're red..

i agree about the terrible name of the company, the site says it was set up by the bloke who invented the london marathon (touch of the elgin marbles there)  so i guess its hard to change it, and back then nobody cared about the term sweatshop as the industrial revolution had been and gone.
Was going to go for the red too, it's a nice red in person, but don't like the black cage, so plumped for the yellow pair.

Was going to go for the red too, it's a nice red in person, but don't like the black cage, so plumped for the yellow pair.
yellow still seems to be the pair the addias shop pushes the most here, in that they are all over the shop / mutiple displays.  they are pretty swish with the yellow/black knit...thank goodness that 20% has expired. ..

Back
Top Bottom