ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lol a sock on a pair of white ultra boost if this was a serious ???
I mean **** .... Im not on the ultra boost train and that's exactly what I said ..... LMAO

I feel silly but if these were actual joints and name Ye's I bet those two cats on the video would cop and wear!

My TTS is an 8, I don't have wide feet

That's the size I prefer in Ultra Boosts but I can grab a 7.5 in the Kith UB for $375 shipped right now and it's almost too good to pass up

I'm just concerned with the length of the shoe so I was wondering if people think they run long kinda like the Uncaged Ultra Boosts
My TTS with adidas nmd, yzy v1 is 7.5. My UB size is sz 8. My nike/jordan TTS is size 8.

Kith x UB. I have both 7.5 and 8 but i prefer size 8. it is more comfortable for me around the ankle part. length difference between size 7.5 and 8 is not much. 

And i don't have wide feet.

Last edited:

trash on feet
If I had a dollar for every time this pic have been posted here ....

I may have like 10 dollars , yeah 10 or 12 is fine 
laugh.gif

kinda lame that the 2 stores are doing 2 ultra boosts, would like to see other stores get a crack at them
Pic with the insole is confusing everyone. Kith isn't involved with that collab, those are just Kith Mid UB insoles randomly sitting in the pic for no reason. Those are samples for the SNS x SS UB just to test materials. You can see the matching tan insole w/ the SS logo on the far left.

Looks like Shoex Gallery still had the burg uncaged for 130ish still in stock. Thanks to the guy who posted that link!

I would advise to get the Kith x Aspen pair.  It is cheaper than UBs/NMDs  and you can find for slight above retail.

It has some nice details like Aspen on the back, RF  on tongue  and has  great materials .

I might get flamed for this , but i like them more than Kith UBs. 
nthat.gif

Yeah but, other than the details and what not, are the materials the same? lol. The details don't really matter to me. If i can get the same shoe that you guys are talking about in terms of comfort, feel and other things like that without regards for colors and name I'll be fine getting it for ~$100. Not saying I don't like those things, I have a lot of NMDs and UBs. In this case though, I just want the shoe.

Didn't realIze it's a "process" on GOAT. anyone know the typical turnaround time from seller to GOAT- GOAT to buyer?
no hurry just wondering.
i ordered something on the 29th of december, with the holiday it's coming tomorrow. Not too bad.

Probly anywhere between 8-10k pairs of Kith UB out there. That's not counting the extra pairs Ronnie had produced to backdoor 
laugh.gif

Someone posted this one but it was for the trail boost...  Although since the link was flipped between the 2, I actually dont know which one this is for 
roll.gif

I mean **** .... Im not on the ultra boost train and that's exactly what I said ..... LMAO

I feel silly but if these were actual joints and name Ye's I bet those two cats on the video would cop and wear!
they are just a pair of multicolor socks on a smushed down white ub trying to look like the kith ub mids. someone's attempt to be funny that did not work...for me at least. 

Someone posted this one but it was for the trail boost...  Although since the link was flipped between the 2, I actually dont know which one this is for 
roll.gif
That was for the UBs. They switched the URLs. Kith had about 7k pairs online for sure. Way less of the Trails.

damnit these kith ultraboosts are stiff af but they are really nice... 

gonna need to swap this 11 for an 11.5

Back
Top Bottom