ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like his pickups, appreciate the hustle and enthusiasm for the shoes. Least he doesn't clickbait or post up stupid character skits. If you don't like his style, there's a whole cr@pton of other bigger sneaker channels that come off as loud self important hypebeasts. With younger generation groupies.
He's not that bad at all, it's his moronic superfans that are just the worst.

The only thing that I wonder, if I spend 50k to buy every boost then buy at least 1 boost every week, does that make me a Boost God?

His collection is dope but I guess it's dope because it has every single pair/cw you can possibly buy.

agree ... He is partially to blame for letting it get to those levels. However in this era if you big in YT and Instagram and squire a following is no difference than someone being in tv shows and stuff .. They still making a living and the aquired fans just like any celeb has ....
How is he partially the blame?  Dude makes videos about adidas boost and vlogs his day to day life.

I watched his videos because I thought it was cool to see someone take a pokemon approach to boost.

I haven't seen anything in his videos that would suggest he wants to start a cult.

He just happens to have a cult following?

How is he partially the blame?  Dude makes videos about adidas boost and vlogs his day to day life.

I watched his videos because I thought it was cool to see someone take a pokemon approach to boost.

I haven't seen anything in his videos that would suggest he wants to start a cult.

He just happens to have a cult following?
signing sneakers taking fan pictures and stuff like that feed into the trolls ...

again I can understand how he aquired his fans, but if he really didn't want it he wouldn't allow it and be doing all the extra stuff to further lead those that think he is a celeb.

like seriously - would you take pictures with random dudes that like you? I mean I wouldn't unless I had to please the masses and fans.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/172474862802

How on earth are people bidding this up
sick.gif

First run in nine days from having the flu (and in BOOST). I was breathing hard, felt wobbly and was coughing throughout the run... I'm definitely not proud of my pace, but I'm proud I that I refused to stop through it all. I know my pace will be back in the low 7s soon.
Good looks 

The only thing that I wonder, if I spend 50k to buy every boost then buy at least 1 boost every week, does that make me a Boost God?

His collection is dope but I guess it's dope because it has every single pair/cw you can possibly buy.
Not really anything wrong with that, and it's not like he fronts that he copped them all at resale. I'm not the guy's biggest supporter by any means, but his fans are the real problem. He was just a dude who makes youtube vids about the shoes he likes. Then a bunch of complete morons started worshipping him and he's trying to capitalize on it.

Last edited:

signing sneakers taking fan pictures and stuff like that feed into the trolls ...

again I can understand how he aquired his fans, but if he really didn't want it he wouldn't allow it and be doing all the extra stuff to further lead those that think he is a celeb.

like seriously - would you take pictures with random dudes that like you? I mean I wouldn't unless I had to please the masses and fans.
Do you understand how business works, how Youtube works.

He is a tattoo artist and vloging gives his shop more exposure.

He also sells apparel and vloging that brand makes it popular.

Ii's his sole responsibility to get paid and if that means cheesing for the camera you can bet he will do it.

The more followers he acquires the more revenue he generates from his Youtube videos.

It has nothing to do with being a celebrity.  I think it has more to do with being social media savvy.

He is milking it for all it's worth like all these other "girlfriend of a rapper" turned reality star who profit from exposure once their 15 is over.

Not really anything wrong with that, and it's not like he fronts that he copped them all at resale. I'm not the guy's biggest supporter by any means, but his fans are the real problem. He was just a dude who makes youtube vids about the shoes he likes. Then a bunch of complete morons started worshipping him and he's trying to capitalize on it.
Not saying anything is wrong with that. 

But he rocking Adidas now like he was the first one to ever rock them then bashes Nike/UA like he sponsored by Adidas.

I don't lose any sleep in what he decides to do with his $$$ nor what his fans decide to do with their $$$.

Do you understand how business works, how Youtube works.

He is a tattoo artist and vloging gives his shop more exposure.

He also sells apparel and vloging that brand makes it popular.

Ii's his sole responsibility to get paid and if that means cheesing for the camera you can bet he will do it.

The more followers he acquires the more revenue he generates from his Youtube videos.

It has nothing to do with being a celebrity.  I think it has more to do with being social media savvy.

He is milking it for all it's worth like all these other "girlfriend of a rapper" turned reality star who profit from exposure once their 15 is over.
ok dude ....

thanks for breaking the obvious down .....

bye

First run in nine days from having the flu (and in BOOST). I was breathing hard, felt wobbly and was coughing throughout the run... I'm definitely not proud of my pace, but I'm proud I that I refused to stop through it all. I know my pace will be back in the low 7s soon.

View media item 2293238

D*mn dude, got some warrior motivation.
If I'm really motivated, I think I could walk that-at a mall pace.
Nice shoe colorway. What are they? Thank you.

man shut up, I like this pace :rofl:

Last edited:
For all you noobs out there. Be careful on eBay.

Was trying to see if the person would admit they were a fake pair. Seller says 'not sure' but proceeds to show me he bought them off GOAT. 

Guy has 100% feedback and story would fool me if I didn't know any better and was thirsty for the pair.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Hype...801406?hash=item2828a82a7e:g:~BEAAOSwUKxYdBRF

Looks like the dude bought a real pair and a fake pair and is trying to pass off the fake as 'real' to make up for the super resell price.

Beware.

Was trying to see if the person would admit they were a fake pair. Seller says 'not sure' but proceeds to show me he bought them off GOAT. 

Guy has 100% feedback and story would fool me if I didn't know any better and was thirsty for the pair.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Hype...801406?hash=item2828a82a7e:g:~BEAAOSwUKxYdBRF

Looks like the dude bought a real pair and a fake pair and is trying to pass off the fake as 'real' to make up for the super resell price.

Beware.
Nice cardboard boost 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Hype-Beast-Ultra-Boost-Size-10-No-Box-/172480801406?hash=item2828a82a7e:g:~BEAAOSwUKxYdBRF

Beware.

that toebox is beyond suspect though

Last edited:

Beware.
Those aren't even close though

i still hate how im undecided with which size to go with on 3.0s. my TTS and .5 down both fit and i like each for their own reasons lmao :[ 

Young dudes be in their feelings too much.

Crying because another man has fans and is making stacks.

mean.gif
so just because I decided to end the conversation in a good note makes me a young kid in his feelings?

very well, carry on.

Back
Top Bottom