ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damnit these kith ultraboosts are stiff af but they are really nice... 
gonna need to swap this 11 for an 11.5

You mean the collar? I don't find them stuff but the collar was hard to get through the first time... gets easier with a few wears

Pic with the insole is confusing everyone. Kith isn't involved with that collab, those are just Kith Mid UB insoles randomly sitting in the pic for no reason. Those are samples for the SNS x SS UB just to test materials. You can see the matching tan insole w/ the SS logo on the far left.
I thought this was obvious. 
laugh.gif

Making ends meet:

+

anybody catch the BS on twitter over some kiths getting signed by @OhItsTeddy ?
There's video footage of it on his youtube channel.

And of the dude who decided to get a NMD tattoo.
Those dudes need to run a Legit Check on their brains, cause there's something definitely wrong about them ...

Teddy is cool with me I got no problem with him or his hustle, it's some of his followers that get me :lol:

People acting like teddy is a celebrity, star struck by a YouTuber lol. Smh
agree ... He is partially to blame for letting it get to those levels. However in this era if you big in YT and Instagram and squire a following is no difference than someone being in tv shows and stuff .. They still making a living and the aquired fans just like any celeb has ....

Lmao Eastbay slapped a return label on the box of the TB 1.0's I just got in. Time to fire up the blowdryer and peel this sucker off I guess.

I like his pickups, appreciate the hustle and enthusiasm for the shoes. Least he doesn't clickbait or post up stupid character skits. If you don't like his style, there's a whole cr@pton of other bigger sneaker channels that come off as loud self important hypebeasts. With younger generation groupies.

Back
Top Bottom