ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Teddy and Kanye West somehow do a collaboration, the Hypebeass will implode. t
Being at the gym gives me time to think clearly... I am not copping Kith over $500 :lol:

retail or bust. Use that $500 to cop two pairs of 1.0's.

Last edited:

Haha he's a lot different. He has to buy his pairs....after they release.

But whatever, over bringing that dude up already.

Congrats to him he got all those pairs and congrats he has a following. Hopefully he can sustain that lifestyle.
Honestly it's not about bringing him up for me.

I have always admired (respect) people who get off the couch and try to find their own lane and make money.

Especially when so many women complain about men being so lazy these days.  All I'm saying is if Teddy can do it (smoked out) anyone can.

No more Teddy trolling please
nerd.gif

The dude reminds me of a guy who just became a Boost Fan and decided to buy 2.0s and rep adidas hella hard like he has been there since Day One.

roll.gif

That is all I could think of when I read that.  Sorry!!
The pretty much the analogy I was trying to portray.

I mean the dude is already tatting himself up and other people up with Boost this and that. that's taking the hype a little overboard.

The pretty much the analogy I was trying to portray.

I mean the dude is already tatting himself up and other people up with Boost this and that. that's taking the hype a little overboard.
That so ducked up man ... 

Honestly it's not about bringing him up for me.

I have always admired (respect) people who get off the couch and try to find their own lane and make money.

Especially when so many women complain about men being so lazy these days.  All I'm saying is if Teddy can do it (smoked out) anyone can.

No more Teddy trolling please
nerd.gif
Whoever decided to bring him up in this thread was going to be inevitable. 

He is pretty clever to create merch to fund his boost collection  but cmon, boostgod doormats?

He is pretty clever to create merch to fund his boost collection  but cmon, boostgod doormats?
I honestly don't get it,  but I also don't understand why people buy anything with Supreme on it.

I'm not a part of that generation so I just sit there with a blank stare

Last edited:

I honestly don't get it,  but I also don't understand why people buy anything with Supreme on it.

Oh yeah the supreme subject is another thing I can't ******* figure 

Last edited:

As I've said before, I don't lose sleep over it. 

Just leaves an unsettling feeling for me when I see the Yeezy/NMD fan leaking into the peaceful land of UBs.

Still an anomaly to me how yeezy fans gravitated towards NMDs over UBs but I am more than happy with it. let them go crazy over them.

Why didn't adi push this model? It only had like five colorways... :smh:

This cw is easily my favorite for the Primes. :smokin
View media item 2293292

I picked up my old man some Ultra Boost ST ray reds from EU this past year at very good price after he thought the red Jordan11Lab4s were too special for casual wear. Ok, they are a bit much. But those Primes would have been perfect and cheaper.

Wise decision bro. Now sell the V2s to your good friend at retail that's the honorable thing to do :D 

Id rather keep :lol: seriously tho, it doesnt sit right trying to sell resell... at the same time dont really want to let go for retail HAHAHA!!

View media item 2293354

Oh yeah the supreme subject is another thing I can't ******* figure 

I pick up a piece or two each season (polo/rugby/grownup stuff) just to see if I can and vary the wardrobe brands.
Bad clothes horse addiction and thrill of the Hunt.
That streetwear culture is completely hopeless for Mankind.

Kids these days..

so as many of you know, the 3.0s run a little big..copped an 11 in the collegiate reds and decided to sell them rather than drive an hour+ to the store.. figured $20 in my pocket was worth more than wasting 2hrs driving round trip..

kid gets the shoes, tells me they're fake..

WTF? lol  so basically watch out guys, Adidas stores are in on the fakes too 
roll.gif

this game gets worse by the day.. idk how actual resellers do it

I pick up a piece or two each season (polo/rugby/grownup stuff) just to see if I can and vary the wardrobe brands.
Bad clothes horse addiction and thrill of the Hunt.
That streetwear culture is completely hopeless for Mankind.
To each his own , but I doubt I've ever seen a grownup wearing supreme, unless they're deep in the culture. 

To each his own , but I doubt I've ever seen a grownup wearing supreme, unless they're deep in the culture. 

I pick up designer brands of most types for variety.
When the Bank went business casual back in day, still have ton of suits, dress shirts and ties. Now too much collared shirts, oxfords, rugbys and polos.
Yes it's f'ed up.

I pick up designer brands of most types for variety.
When the Bank went business casual back in day, still have ton of suits, dress shirts and ties. Now too much collared shirts, oxfords, rugbys and polos.
Yes it's f'ed up.
Good man.:pimp:   I want them too, but I have principals and that $500+ is half what I need for a new garage door.
I have enough boost to where taking Ls don't feel so bad anymore.

I've worn supreme since '04-'05 (my high school days) and I've been able to mature with the brand. All my outerwear is understated with no branding at all (their Loro Piana overcoats the past two season are amazing), and I always go towards the understated pieces in general. Supreme just fits me well.

I've worn supreme since '04-'05 (my high school days) and I've been able to mature with the brand. All my outerwear is understated with no branding at all (their Loro Piana overcoats the past two season are amazing), and I always go towards the understated pieces in general. Supreme just fits me well.
With those kind of pieces one can hardly tell you're wearing supreme. They're ok I guess. I meant the bogo stuff of the stuff that has supreme all over it. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom