ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Young dudes be in their feelings too much.

Crying because another man has fans and is making stacks.

mean.gif
why you in someone else's pockets though?

Logically, you're no better for caping for him, than Keko is for criticizing him (oh wait, Keko aint wrong, at all, cause it's his opinion)

It's quite obvious they're fake and researching more, it looks like he was able to get someone with UB 1.0s saying he bought them at an FTL and sold a fake pair for $150.

Just crazy to me. Kid resellers got no integrity when it comes to business.
There's a lot of hunger in the game right now, kids need desperately to pay their mom's credit card and the trips to the mall. Sad for whoever get scammed with that trash 

i still hate how im undecided with which size to go with on 3.0s. my TTS and .5 down both fit and i like each for their own reasons lmao :[ 
Just get the one that feels the best and doesn't have your toes bulging out from the top.

Logically, you're no better for caping for him, than Keko is for criticizing him (oh wait, Keko aint wrong, at all, cause it's his opinion)
LoL ...

When he took the time to call me a kid in his feelings and explain to me that he is making stack and should be commanded I understood that he probably is the kid next to him with a sign jacket.

But again, Im assuming just like him.

Funny that I was just giving my opinion for both side of the argument ... lol

ok dude ....

thanks for breaking the obvious down .....

bye

Young dudes be in their feelings too much.

Crying because another man has fans and is making stacks.

:smh:
I mean, I give him credit I guess, for making money off of morons (apparel purchasers). He is a skilled tattoo artist. I just think his whole persona is wack af. "BOOST GOD" lmfao. But hey, to each his own.

Last edited:

There's a lot of hunger in the game right now, kids need desperately to pay their mom's credit card and the trips to the mall. Sad for whoever get scammed with that trash 
Just feels like kids these days are being neglected by their parents then spend their time on youtube watching these channels then decide that they wanna start reselling and be like their 'heroes' any way necessary.

Lucky I am not into NMDs or Yeezys or even those y-3s. Some of those fakes would get me so fast.

I was simply explaining why the man interacts with his fans.  If you read the original comments you will notice people don't like the guy and they make bs reason for why.

They can't admit to themselves that they are a little jealous because he has that huge boost collection.

Honestly that is where most of the hate is coming from.

Dud said I stated the obvious, but wouldn't admit that the obvious makes sense.  By his own admission he see the error in his personal opinion , but sticks with it.

Just feels like kids these days are being neglected by their parents then spend their time on youtube watching these channels then decide that they wanna start reselling and be like their 'heroes' any way necessary.

Lucky I am not into NMDs or Yeezys or even those y-3s. Some of those fakes would get me so fast.
Idolizing senseless spend of money (that probably they never owned in the first place) that's what's wrong . Consuming for the sake of consuming, THOSE ARE KIDS damn. 

Pretty low expectations about the future if all kids are behaving like this. 

Yeezys right now are way deep into the fake market so let that alone 
laugh.gif
 Wanted some OT but figure that It will be my worst buy ever If I pulled the trigger. 

I was simply explaining why the man interacts with his fans.  If you read the original comments you will notice people don't like the guy and they make bs reason for why.

They can't admit to themselves that they are a little jealous because he has that huge boost collection.

Honestly that is where most of the hate is coming from.

Dud said I stated the obvious, but wouldn't admit that the obvious makes sense.  By his own admission he see the error in his personal opinion , but sticks with it.
agree ... He is partially to blame for letting it get to those levels. However in this era if you big in YT and Instagram and acquired a following is no difference than someone being in TV shows and stuff .. They still making a living and the acquired fans just like any celeb has ....
So please explained to me what did I say was different from what you broke down?

Maybe you need a little reading comprehension ....

PS ... I don't know who you are talking about .. didnt even know he was a tattoo artist or that he has an immense collection. If you have read what I said, a pair of sneaker doesnt equate respect from me or anyone .. just mean you have something on your feet ... **** oout of here Im going to envy someone cause he has some yezzy - your mentality is *** backwords papi!

Last edited:
Kinda funny story about Teddy... I have a friend who posted her tattoo on IG and tagged him. I had no idea who he was other than reading about him being at the Kith Aspen thing here in CO. When I saw her pic I clicked his name and then started putting 2 and 2 together when I saw the Boost God profile info. Tattoo kinda sucked.

I mean, I give him credit I guess, for making money off of morons (apparel purchasers). He is a skilled tattoo artist. I just think his whole persona is wack af. "BOOST GOD" lmfao. But hey, to each his own.
Nothing wrong with this post.  At least you understand that he is making money off his fans (the same way Kanye, Beyonce,, etc... make money off their moron fans)

That was the point I was trying to make.  As Tank said the fans are at fault for being weak minded, not him.

I could care less about BOOST GOD apparel I only care about adidas boost sneakers. 

Idolizing senseless spend of money (that probably they never owned in the first place) that's what's wrong . Consuming for the sake of consuming, THOSE ARE KIDS damn. 

Pretty low expectations about the future if all kids are behaving like this. 

Yeezys right now are way deep into the fake market so let that alone 
laugh.gif
 Wanted some OT but figure that It will be my worst buy ever If I pulled the trigger. 
yea, don't wanna sound like the 'get off my lawn' guy but I have immediate prejudice with anyone born in the 90s and up. 

As for fakes, that's why I don't really mess with yeezys if I don't cop off raffles. I don't have time to count stitches.

Hopefully the last time I post about that Teddy guy.

I respect his hustle and the fact he providing content for UB/NMD/Yeezy fans.

BUT

The dude reminds me of a guy who just became a Warrior Fan and decided to buy Courtside Season tickets and rep the team hella hard like he has been there since Day One.

Then posts on social media how dope his seats are and tries to get noticed by the players.

As for his fans, I could care less. He got no control of how out of touch they are. If anything, those kids' only source of Boost knowledge is from his youtube channel.

i bet if teddy sees me - he would hate my hairline - just saying ....

hair line > boost sneakers

anyway - that's exactly what's wrong with some of the sneakerheads. someone has a nice collection, congrats bro ... that's the extend of my conversation.

however, some of these clowns think because they have some extra exclusive **** they are above kids that frankly don't have the means to acquire such things. but frankly that's the dumbest **** I have ever heard. 

i like sneakers whether they boost or not - im actually on a little hype train because I like some of the adidas that are coming out, but I don't even own a pair. I have over 200 pairs of sneakers in my basement from 2006 and before - raging from QS LS GR in DS and if you see me I wear AirMax360 because of comfort ... sneakers mean nothing to me ... 

i initially came here looking for all black NMD and UB and stay here because you guys are helpful and in the mist i started looking at some stuff I like but hating on another man because of his collection???? lol ... never!

Hopefully the last time I post about that Teddy guy.

I respect his hustle and the fact he providing content for UB/NMD/Yeezy fans.

BUT

The dude reminds me of a guy who just became a Warrior Fan and decided to buy Courtside Season tickets and rep the team hella hard like he has been there since Day One.

Then posts on social media how dope his seats are and tries to get noticed by the players.

As for his fans, I could care less. He got no control of how out of touch they are. If anything, those kids' only source of Boost knowledge is from his youtube channel.
The dude reminds me of a guy who just became a Boost Fan and decided to buy 2.0s and rep adidas hella hard like he has been there since Day One.

roll.gif

That is all I could think of when I read that.  Sorry!!

BoostGod is no different than Perfect Pair or Mayor... They are shoe collectors with a lot of shoes and following...

Being at the gym gives me time to think clearly... I am not copping Kith over $500
laugh.gif
Good man.
pimp.gif
  I want them too, but I have principals and that $500+ is half what I need for a new garage door.

I have enough boost to where taking Ls don't feel so bad anymore.

I'm just saying if u look at his ig I see nothing about boost till Jan 2016 with a pair of nicekicks. Maybe he collected before who knows. But he's single and does tats so he got money to collect.

BoostGod is no different than Perfect Pair or Mayor... They are shoe collectors with a lot of shoes and following...
Haha he's a lot different. He has to buy his pairs....after they release.

But whatever, over bringing that dude up already.

Congrats to him he got all those pairs and congrats he has a following. Hopefully he can sustain that lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom