ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trace Cargo hit ADC yet? I saw FTL only has 6.5 as smallest, hoping ADC will have 6 for wifey

Should be this Friday 1/13.. champs sm had a FSR restock yesterday AM too so might be worth checking some of the other locations

Last edited:

That guy is nowhere near Perfect pair & Mayor level. They own thousands of pairs , PE's , limited pairs that were released in single digits, pairs with history behind them  etc.

They got endorsements and stuff. They probably get early pairs and most of their stuff nowdays for free .

Teddy guy  owns like 40 pairs of hyped sneakers ,which he bought most of them for resell(props to him).

He seems a nice dude and a legitimate business owner.

But im pretty sure that there are members here on NT that dont need to brag/show off and have equal or greater collections than teddy.

I watched the video where he signs 2 pairs for a kid, he asked literally 3 times " are you f.... serious ? "  "This is crazy " " I have to take a picture of this"

He couldnt believe it either, that some kid would ask something like that.
All Im saying is they are all shoe celebrity...  "Shoelebrity" 
laugh.gif
  whether you like them or not its up to you.  They have their own following and some might even be die hard...

Those higher level shoe celebrity would have started somewhere...  Pretty sure Perfect Pair still would have to pay resell price for some of his limited heats...  Doubt it was given to him for free...  Take for instance those Eminem 4s...  The thing is, he has money for those heats.  As far as other regular new release GR Js, yeah, he probably get those for free now.  

Originally Posted by alphadog  

I watched the video where he signs 2 pairs for a kid, he asked literally 3 times " are you f.... serious ? "  "This is crazy " " I have to take a picture of this"

He couldnt believe it either, that some kid would ask something like that.
This is good to hear. cool dude 

Back
Top Bottom