ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ana Cheri.

She's also married to my friend Ben (sorry guys) whom I used to train with in Huntington Beach before they opened up their own gym in Santa Ana.
Ah...  I think she and Paige (not sure if she's still with shredz) are the most popular of their models...  Heads go crazy when she did an appearance at the 95 shop here in SD.  

Alrighty friends, I've been away for almost 300 pages. I miss anything crazy? Any CWs coming out soon that I should prepare my L's for?

Yeah, Kiths and creams. To be fair in the video he triple checked with the dude asking him if he was sure. He really didn't seem comfortable doing it but the guy insisted.
He hesitantly signed two of the most overrated colorways.
laugh.gif

Only problem in all of this is the overeager fan.

Alrighty friends, I've been away for almost 300 pages. I miss anything crazy? Any CWs coming out soon that I should prepare my L's for?
300 pages?  Last drop was Burgs and Olives at FNL iirc...  Other than that, its me mumbling if I should by Kith for resell.  People talking about boostgod signing shoes.  People talking about random ish.  

300 pages?  Last drop was Burgs and Olives at FNL iirc...  Other than that, its me mumbling if I should by Kith for resell.  People talking about boostgod signing shoes.  People talking about random ish.  
Yeah I would get the Kith's for resell. I'd pick em over any of the current YZY v2 tbh (only would keep beluga)... the only v2s I'm interested in are the one's that are allegedly dropping next month with the Zebra and the all black with red lettering. 

I only deal with site who only accepts western union...  Safest...  
Also this.

It's always a plus when my sellers are from Nigeria. For some reason they're all so nice, and their customer service is A1. I like that they're attentive and quick to respond. 

Quote:

WELP I feel like it's all but official now.

USPS lost my 3Ms and I essentially gave away $350 
indifferent.gif
Damn outta all the packages they lose...sorry to hear that man.

Delivery services have been dropping the ball lately. I had a package delivered to my neighbor and USPS guy marked it as I signed for it.
mean.gif

Last edited:
I just gotta take my L and go buy another pair I guess

I filed a Paypal claim but I'll most likely lose it because on the tracking it says the package was delivered 
eyes.gif

This is my SECOND time I've bought these shoes and not received them

Maybe the higher powers don't want me to have 3Ms but I don't know if that makes me not even want them at all anymore or want them more than ever 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom