ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I just gotta take my L and go buy another pair I guess

I filed a Paypal claim but I'll most likely lose it because on the tracking it says the package was delivered 
eyes.gif

This is my SECOND time I've bought these shoes and not received them

Maybe the higher powers don't want me to have 3Ms but I don't know if that makes me not even want them at all anymore or want them more than ever 
indifferent.gif
If you paid with a credit card then you should file a charge back. No reason you should get stuck paying for something you didn't receive. 

If you paid with a credit card then you should file a charge back. No reason you should get stuck paying for something you didn't receive. 
My Paypal is linked to my checking account so I don't think I'd be able to do something like that

Has anyone painted their 1.0 3M boost black? The boost on my pair is starting to look dirty and after several cleanings they aren't changing back so contemplating if I should paint the boost or not.

Has anyone painted their 1.0 3M boost black? The boost on my pair is starting to look dirty and after several cleanings they aren't changing back so contemplating if I should paint the boost or not.
do it.

I just gotta take my L and go buy another pair I guess

I filed a Paypal claim but I'll most likely lose it because on the tracking it says the package was delivered :rolleyes  

This is my SECOND time I've bought these shoes and not received them

Maybe the higher powers don't want me to have 3Ms but I don't know if that makes me not even want them at all anymore or want them more than ever :stoneface:

maybe you should set up a doorbell cam or something, maybe someone is swiping your packages at the front door

Last edited:
Anyone know how to mitigate this separation from happening any further? It seem to be like I bust a thread were the ankle cushion is. I burned the loose thread down to the point where it kind of fused with the inner liner already. Had to be super careful. You can kind of even see where it heated up around the thread on the top side too. Haha Not too bad though. Should I try to stitch back shut now, or leave it be?
View media item 2294033

Back
Top Bottom