ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HESUS CHRIST

the EQT packs (not sure if thats how adidas will price em) will be $219
sick.gif

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/21181/adidas-eqt-3-3-f15-og

Interesting ADC has only stocked the womens version so far. They definitely seem to be strategically staggering UB releases. Also it seems like the men's version does indeed have the grey heel tab instead of white. If that's the case I definitely dig the women's version more. For the most part though, feeling like I'll probably skip out on the wave pattern cws.

Interesting ADC has only stocked the womens version so far. They definitely seem to be strategically staggering UB releases. Also it seems like the men's version does indeed have the grey heel tab instead of white. If that's the case I definitely dig the women's version more. For the most part though, feeling like I'll probably skip out on the wave pattern cws.

womens version have the white heel tab?

I like the grey. Love these. Would prefer on discount.

What are they calling these?

I bit the bullet last size 8 at Adidas SoHo. Did it in celebration of getting hired by Adidas
laugh.gif

xoiE4Pk.jpg
Nice, congrats on the new job!

I'm really glad I picked those up, broke em out today. Definitely feel a slight difference with the new continental sole but not much. Just the slightest bit less soft, still comfy as hell. They do feel a little more solid/stable too, but again, the differences in feel are negligible for the most part and could very well just be in my head.

If these pics are to be believed: http://www.adidas.com/us/ultra-boost-shoes/AF5142.html

The womens version is apparently being called Color Running White but the Sneaker Politics site listed the cw as Grey/Off White/White.

I have to ask since it caught my eye and I haven't noticed it in your sig before. How do you wear a 10.5 in the UB but a 11.5 in kobes? For me kobes run a bit long and have some excess toe box length, so I usually stick TTS (11) but would do an 11.5 if I saw a good deal. I got my UB's in an 11.5...11's fit but were too snug for me. How do you fit in the 10.5 
sick.gif

Nice, congrats on the new job!

I'm really glad I picked those up, broke em out today. Definitely feel a slight difference with the new continental sole but not much. Just the slightest bit less soft, still comfy as hell. They do feel a little more solid/stable too, but again, the differences in feel are negligible for the most part and could very well just be in my head.
Thanks man. I noticed a slight difference too.

Where do they sell ultra boost? Just in adidas stores or do they sell them at foot locker and such? Instore I mean. I want to try them on before I purchase

I have to ask since it caught my eye and I haven't noticed it in your sig before. How do you wear a 10.5 in the UB but a 11.5 in kobes? For me kobes run a bit long and have some excess toe box length, so I usually stick TTS (11) but would do an 11.5 if I saw a good deal. I got my UB's in an 11.5...11's fit but were too snug for me. How do you fit in the 10.5 :x

I'm talking Kobe 7 and 8's. I don't have anything after those. Kobe's run real narrow. I have semi wide feet I guess?

These just came in for me today.  Got my first pair of UB about 3 weeks ago - Now I officially have 3 pairs (triple white, 3M and now LTD greys)... and counting.

Most comfortable shoe hands down.  I have always been a Nike guy - these are just too legit.

These just came in for me today.  Got my first pair of UB about 3 weeks ago - Now I officially have 3 pairs (triple white, 3M and now LTD greys)... and counting.

Most comfortable shoe hands down.  I have always been a Nike guy - these are just too legit.
Post 130000 congrats bro 
wink.gif

I currently have 7 different colorways with backups for a couple. I definitely plan on getting the off-whites when they drop and probably at least 4-5 more cws in 2016 depending on what comes out. The all whites aren't going to be made obsolete by the off-whites to me. I also wouldn't be surprised if they rereleased the all whites (or a slightly different version of it) next spring/summer with the new continental outsole.

I don't collect flyknit racers though. Never got into that shoe.

again... the white was a GR and was announced as such since day one.
the 3m pair is a Limited Edition pair, and they may possibly restock, may not. but dont expect the same treatment that the whites got.

Silvers were marked as LTD too, right? They've restocked quite a bit.

Hope 3M's do. Kicking myself for sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom