ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Installed myself some Ikea shelves :D

View media item 2295114

Won't the shoes collect dust with these types of shelves? Nice variety.

This. I was thinking of grabbing some of those shelves as well but quickly realized dust would collect all over the shoes just like anything that sits on a shelf. I think I'll just stick with keeping them in the boxes in my closet. It'll also save me $200.

Yeah it looked green to me too...  Maybe because in my head Burgs and Olives/Green seems to go hand in hand Hahaha

I had just missed those wool Burgs from IFF. I was going to pull the trigger too if he didnt want much over $300.

Last edited:

Installed myself some Ikea shelves :D
looks nice 
smokin.gif

Am I missing something or are you supposed to be able to see photos of the actual shoe you're purchasing on goat. I just read something that if you're selling you need to post pictures of your shoes. But I've never seen actual photos of sellers shoes...

Am I missing something or are you supposed to be able to see photos of the actual shoe you're purchasing on goat. I just read something that if you're selling you need to post pictures of your shoes. But I've never seen actual photos of sellers shoes...
New, no. Used, yes.

GOAT authenticates pairs via pictures sellers send, but those pictures are never sent to potential buyers unless the shoes are in the "used" catagory.

Last edited:
Y'all just jump from one fad to the next.

Clear boxes to ikea shelves.

I guess I'm old, or a hater (since that's what I'll be called), but why are you displaying sneakers NOT in a closet?

Some of y'all put more effort into arranging displays than you do wearing the damned things
I'm more worried about the dust ... I keep my shoes in boxes in the closet for this very reason.

Is this the era of sneakerheads wielding feather dusters as their go-to cleaning tool?

I just leave my rotation out and others in box or clear containers...  Except for my faves... Those go in drop front boxes 
laugh.gif

With the concentration of shoes on display in a small space, do y'alls room smell like a high school gym?

Last edited:

new sellers or people with low points on their score system have to still take pictures of each pair when posted. a while back, shortly after the bred 12 release, they allowed sellers with high ratings like 200+ points i believe to not be required to take pictures of each shoe, unless it is used. with that said, any new sellers should still be required to take pictures of each shoe sold (unless they have lifted that as well) but these pictures were never intended for the buyer to see, only for goat to confirm you legitimately have the shoes on hand to be able to list for sale. the only time the buyer sees pictures is if it is a used shoe, or if it is an OLD shoe, like my 2001 bred 1s for example - so buyers can see the natural condition of the shoe, as it can vary widely on un-worn shoes due to age. hope this helps.

Y'all just jump from one fad to the next.

Clear boxes to ikea shelves.

I guess I'm old, or a hater (since that's what I'll be called), but why are you displaying sneakers NOT in a closet?

Some of y'all put more effort into arranging displays than you do wearing the damned things

So because you're not a fan of displaying shoes then it makes people who want to display their shoes fad chasers? I think it doesn't matter how you arrange or store your shoes. If people want to display them on shelves to show them off like trophies bc they're proud of copping these or feel accomplished by having certain shoes/collection as a whole, then who cares? You stick to the way you store your shoes and let everybody else do whatever they want with theirs.

Just picked up a pair of the caged CNY size 10 for $325 off FB adidas worldwide seller and still can't figure out how I am ok with that for a $200 shoe! Lol

new sellers or people with low points on their score system have to still take pictures of each pair when posted. a while back, shortly after the bred 12 release, they allowed sellers with high ratings like 200+ points i believe to not be required to take pictures of each shoe, unless it is used. with that said, any new sellers should still be required to take pictures of each shoe sold (unless they have lifted that as well) but these pictures were never intended for the buyer to see, only for goat to confirm you legitimately have the shoes on hand to be able to list for sale. the only time the buyer sees pictures is if it is a used shoe, or if it is an OLD shoe, like my 2001 bred 1s for example - so buyers can see the natural condition of the shoe, as it can vary widely on un-worn shoes due to age. hope this helps.

THanks skep. It's a process but I see how it takes the guessing out of legitamacy. Fees are similar to that of eBay when you hit that high rating. I wonder if they have a high number of seller cancellations and why there seems to be different levels?

Back
Top Bottom