ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

True there are loopholes, but you can take action to negate much of that.

1) reducing the chance pf charge backs starts with shipping. ALWAYS ship signature confirmation. ALWAYS video tape the condition of shoes and their packaging in one single video. In the video detail condition, putting them in box, sealing box, applying postage and mark the box over taped area in a unique manner to show that the next videos include the same item. Then video tape dropping package off at post office and catch the unique signature and postage on the box to verify you are sending the same item.

2) also video tape opening the postage you receive to check condition of the item you get and its authenticity.

Middleman services are great, but like you said using a middleman that both parties know and are comfortable with is hard to find.
Yeah you definitely can take actions...  

True too on middleman service...  

Yup, that's what I figured. Got burnt on some Yeezys recently though so I just want to make sure I'm checking all the boxes (I was a ********* on that one)
Damn that sucks...  Sorry to hear that...  Yeah I can only imagine how hard it is to trust for you after that... 

Those shelves be alright but i ain't about decorating a room using shoes. Reminds me of my high school days of hanging pages of the source on my wall :lol:

Drop front storage boxes in the closet all day :pimp:
Lmao I was thinking the same thing. I can't imagine taking a chick home and when we get to the room she sees shoes on the walls. Room looking like Footlocker lol.

Last edited:

Those shelves be alright but i ain't about decorating a room using shoes. Reminds me of my high school days of hanging pages of the source on my wall
laugh.gif

Drop front storage boxes in the closet all day
pimp.gif
Lmao I was thinking the same thing. I can't imagine taking a chick home and when we get to my room she sees shoes on my walls. Room looking like Footlocker lol.
Shoe shelves is something I'd do to a man cave maybe but for damn sure not a room that I frequent with people other than myself 
laugh.gif

My eBay account just got restricted for 7 days for hitting people up to buy things through Paypal so I can pay less 
laugh.gif

So because you're not a fan of displaying shoes then it makes people who want to display their shoes fad chasers? I think it doesn't matter how you arrange or store your shoes. If people want to display them on shelves to show them off like trophies bc they're proud of copping these or feel accomplished by having certain shoes/collection as a whole, then who cares? You stick to the way you store your shoes and let everybody else do whatever they want with theirs.

Is this not a forum? I forget NT has become "where you can only have one view"

Foh.

Container store to ikea. Same folks who cry about boxes yet all they do is put them on shelves?

Shoe shelves is something I'd do to a man cave maybe but for damn sure not a room that I frequent with people other than myself 
laugh.gif
Luckily the room i did this in is my man cave with my computer and stuff. Living together with my gf and shes all good with it :smile:

Plus, discounts worked: got my pair down close to 200 euros. Unfortunately one of my 2 orders got refunded although my order still say "in progress, waiting to be shipped".
The wooden box is insane!!
ohh **** dope! i didnt try the discounts because it mentioned no discounts allowed meh. Should have just tried.

My eBay account just got restricted for 7 days for hitting people up to buy things through Paypal so I can pay less 
laugh.gif
Man you've had some bad lucky lately. Hopefully it turns around for you this Sunday (specifically when the Cowboys play
nthat.gif
)

True there are loopholes, but you can take action to negate much of that.

1) reducing the chance pf charge backs starts with shipping. ALWAYS ship signature confirmation. ALWAYS video tape the condition of shoes and their packaging in one single video. In the video detail condition, putting them in box, sealing box, applying postage and mark the box over taped area in a unique manner to show that the next videos include the same item. Then video tape dropping package off at post office and catch the unique signature and postage on the box to verify you are sending the same item.

2) also video tape opening the postage you receive to check condition of the item you get and its authenticity.

Middleman services are great, but like you said using a middleman that both parties know and are comfortable with is hard to find.

Wasting your time. Video taping doesn't do anything. PayPal holds strong that video can be edited and won't help your case

THanks skep. It's a process but I see how it takes the guessing out of legitamacy. Fees are similar to that of eBay when you hit that high rating. I wonder if they have a high number of seller cancellations and why there seems to be different levels?

fees are always the same (except bad sellers)- 9.5% and a $5 per order, then 2.9% to withdraw funds unless you have an old account that fee is waived when doing wire transfer to bank acct.
the point system helps to keep people in line and prevent cancellations. i tried finding something on how the points work, but basically for each sale completed you earn 2 points, but if you cancel an order for any reason then you are deducted 10 points. if you have under 100 points then those seller fees will raise between 15-30% depending on how low your points are.

Wasting your time. Video taping doesn't do anything. PayPal holds strong that video can be edited and won't help your case

depends who you talk to. ive had this discussion with paypal reps before and they said this certainly can be used to help prove your case.
just do yourself a favor and try to cover your A in any way possible, just to be safe, and hope for the best.

depends who you talk to. ive had this discussion with paypal reps before and they said this certainly can be used to help prove your case.
just do yourself a favor and try to cover your A in any way possible, just to be safe, and hope for the best.
I agree. Always better safe than sorry. Only time I'm wasting is opening the app, recording and marking the box.

Is this not a forum? I forget NT has become "where you can only have one view"

Foh.

Container store to ikea. Same folks who cry about boxes yet all they do is put them on shelves?

I'm pretty sure my post promotes the concept of everybody has their own view and is entitled to their own opinions as well as doing what they please with their shoes. Maybe you're not reading. Your claim about only having one view is exactly what dude was coming off as and was exactly why I commented against it. Who cares how you display your **** or store your ****? If you like one way or the other do what makes you happy and what allows you to enjoy your stuff more. Having said that, maybe you should actually read next time and take into context the original post rather than trying to be the cool guy jumping down somebody's throat.

Back
Top Bottom